Chapter Thirteen

Screaming that's all I heard was screaming. I didn't know what was going on. Slowly opening my eyes, looking around I realized I was upside down. Panicking I started moving and screaming.

"Help! Please someone" I sobbed.

"Miss you need to calm down. Don't move you could hurt yourself even more." The unknown voice smoothly said.

"I need to phone someone" i worriedly said.

"That can wait. What's your name? Keep talking to me and don't fall asleep" the man said.

"Payton" I replied softly.

"Last name?" He asked.

"I don't know.. Please I just need to phone someone!" I answered.

"I'm sorr.. " He was cut off my yelling.

"Move! Move! Move!" Several voices said.

"Hello miss, we are here to help you! Don't move for us and we'll have you out and brought to the hospital!"

As I was stuck upside down, I could feel myself getting more and more tired. It was like something was pulling me into darkness but every time I would go to close my eyes someone would tell and shine a light into my eyes.

I frantically started looking for my phone to be able to call Damon, but I couldn't find it. And even while I was looking for it, the medical helpers were telling me to stop moving around.

"Can you please just phone my boyfriend?" I called out.

"What's his number miss?" The males voice responded.

" 432-864-9847 (just made the number up)" I responded.

"We will phone him" the man said as I could hear him punch in the number.

"Hello I'm phone in the behalf of Peyton."

"She's been in a car accident, we are in the middle of trying to get her out"

There was a pause.

"Don't worry Damon, right? Damon don't worry she's okay."

"We are on the main highway."

"See you soon Damon."

"Peyton don't worry Damon is on his way!" The man said.

"Thank you." I said sincerely.

"Now Peyton we are going to try and get you out of here, I need you to switch you body this way towards me." The man would say as I listened and accomplished what he wanted.

"Move, move now! That's my girlfriend! Move!"a frantic voice called.

"Damon?" I chocked out.

"Peyton, baby. " Damon says as he leans down beside us.

"Sir your going to have to move so we can get her out of here" the man said.

"I'm not leaving here until you get her out of the car" Damon yelled.

"Sir please just back up" the man suggested.

I couldn't listen to any of this, all the arguing and voices were giving me a headache. I could feel myself getting drowsier and drowsier. I couldn't fight off the feeling I had to sleep.

"Peyton no don't close your eyes!" I could hear yelling. But it was to late everything was getting darker and darker. I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. The last thing I heard was a faint " I love you "

Hey everyone :) I can see everyone wanted an update, and I wrote this one for you guys. But I just need you guys to understand that it will be slow updates because I am busy with school. I also am having a hard time writing these chapters and coming up with ideas as to what to write. But thank you for the over 30k reads it's amazing. Thank you :)

Btw guys comment your opinion on the chapter, and also vote :)