Chapter Five

Sorry guys its been awhile!!! :((

Peyton POV

I had to stop! I needed to get stuff straight before I start kissing him!

"I'm sorry!" I said as I pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Damon asked me.

" I just need to know that you won't just use me if we continue this more then friends thing! I need to know that this is serious and real!" I told him.

" I promise this is all true! I love you so much since when I first saw you !! But I didn't think that you would love me back! I brought you out here to prove everything!" Damon answered.

"Ok, I love you!" I told him.

"I love you too" he answered.

We walked back to the house to eat holding hands! I was so happy that we
started dating I love him so much! When we got back into the house Elena stopped dead in her tracks!

"No no no no!" Elena yelled!

"What what what, why?" I asked her!

"Yah, what's wrong Elena what's gotten into you?" Damon said.

" Peyton no, you can't be serious I thought you were just joking! No!" Elena yelled!

"Your not my boss Elena! You think your my boss since mom and dad died! No I'm aloud to do whatever and date whoever!" I yelled back!

" Yes, but him! How do you know he'll take care of you? He's so much older then you! Your 16 and how old are Damon? " she yelled.

"Elena calm down!" Stefan called!

"Calm down! your tell me to calm down!" Elena yelled to Stefan!

"Look Elena I understand what's going on but you have to trust Damon! he won't hurt her! right, Damon?" Stefan asked!

" I would never hurt her! I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did anything to hurt her!" Damon said which made me very happy!

"Yes, and I am suppose to believe that" Elena yelled.

I was so mad that I had to get out of here so without thinking I ran outside into the darkness. I could hear footsteps following me! Tears were streaming down my face I tried to wipe them but more just kept coming. I felt someone grab me. I turned around and saw Stefan!

"Look Peyton your sister will get over it eventually! Ill help understand the Damon won't do anything to you! " Stefan said as he hugged me!

"I know , but why would she disapprove its my life not hers!" I mumbled in his jacket.

"I understand but if Damon does anything to hurt you, you have my number and your welcome to come over and talk!" Stefan said comforting me. " We better go back inside before Elena and Damon get into a argument!"

"Ok"I said as I giggled!