Chapter Two.

On my way to school, I was just thinking about how my senior year was going to be without my parents! I wanted them to be there for graduation. I pulled up into the school parking lot and I saw Caroline walking into school.

I parked my car and ran after Caroline, she was talking to a bunch of people.

"CARRRR!!!" I yelled down the hall.

"OMG! Its so good to see you!" Caroline asked.

Just then Elena, and Bonnie walked up to us. I opened my locker to put all of my stuff in it. I turned around to look at Bonnie in the eyes.

" Look I'm sorry I didn't stay and get a ride from you! I just needed time to myself and think about this year!"

Bonnie grabbed me and hugged me tightly and whispered in my ears.

"I understand Peyton!!"

"Tha...." All I could say before Caroline cut my off.

"How are they?" She asked Bonnie.

Bonnie gave me and Elena a look before she rolled her eyes at Caroline!

"Caroline,Were right here" Elena told Caroline.

"And I'm feeling fine Car, I don't know about Elena though" I said to Caroline while looking toward Elena.

"I'm fine Caroline, don't worry" Elena said in a soft voice.

"Okay, Im just being a good friend" Caroline said.

"And you will always be our best friend!!!" I said with a huge smile.

Caroline went from and natural face to such a huge smile that it was from ear to ear her corners of her mouth.

"Thanks guys, your all the best. I'm going to get going, see you guys later" Caroline told us.

We all shook are heads as she was walking away.

"Well that was interesting, what do you have first?' I asked Bonnie and Elena.

"History, you?" Bonnie and Elena said at the same time.

"Same lets walk together there" I told them.

As we were walking past the office I looked in to see if there was any new students. I stopped dead in my tracks and was staring at this guy whose back was turned to me. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him and trust me it would be pretty creepy if he was looking at me while i was looking at him.

"Hold up guys, who's this?" I asked Bonnie and Elena.

"All I see is back" Elena said, I laughed.

" But, thats a hot back" Bonnie stated and i couldn't refuse, I looked over at Elena rolling her eyes.

"I'm sensing Seattle, and a guitar player" Bonnie sayed checking the guy out.

"Your really going to run this physic thing into the ground?" Elena asked Bonnie.

" Wait, hold up, what are you guys talking about?" I asked confused.

"Well Peyton you would have found out in the car if you didnt decide to drive yourself to school" Elena told me, and trust me that really hurt.

" HEY! Elena it's okay I undertstand why she didnt come in the car with us, my grams is telling my that Im a witch." Bonnie told Elena and I.

"And do you believe in....your...umm witch powers?" I asked Bonnie confused.

"I really don't know, she says I'm a descendant from these powerful witches from Salem!" Bonnie told me. "Oh and about your question about the physic thing, my answer is yes I will run this into the ground!" She finished.