Chapter ten

Elena POV.

I didn't want to hear anymore of this. I decided to get up and start to clean up the mess and out stuff in the dishwasher. I put the last dishes in the dishwasher when I heard

" one more!" Damon said as he bent down and put the cup in the dish washer.

" back there did you mean Katherine?" I asked him.

"So you guys have talked about her?" Damon asked me.

"Yes , what happened to her?" I ask Damon.

"she died in a tragic fire!" He told me.

"Which one of you dated her first?" I asked Damon.

" Ask Stefan that, his story would be different then mine!" Damon said.

" I'm sorry." Damon looks at me strangely. "You lost her too."

" its fine!" He answers back. " you know I like you, you make Stefan laugh and I haven't seen that in a while."

" so you and Peyton are official?" I asked him.

" yup, don't worry I'll treat her prefect!" He told me.

" you better!" I told him, while he just chuckled at me.

Peyton POV.

Everybody left and I was glad. Stefan and Elena went up to her room and it was just Damon and I in the living room sitting on the couch. I had my legs sprawled over him.

" wanna watch a movie?" I asked Damon.

" sure, what movie?" He asked me.

"Hunger games!" I yelled out loud.

"Oh boy! Whatever darlin." He called me his Darlin it made me shiver.

We started watching the hunger games and Damon was mimicking through out the whole movie. I woke up in my bed, wondering how the heck I got up here. Last I remember I was watching Katniss running away from fire. Damon must of brought me up her after I fallen asleep. I decided to get up and get changed and go see elena in her room. I went straight to the bathroom and opened Jeremy's door and seen that he was gone. I went into the hall to got to Elena's room and opened the door and seen Stefan and Elena kissing in her bed.

" OMG!" I said as I was blocking my eyes. Stefan stepped away from Elena and looked at me.

"Well you know you can knock!" Elena told me.

"Sorry, anyway I'm going to go your house Stefan to see Damon before school." I said to Elena and Stefan.

Stefan nodded to me and turned on my heel and headed towards the front door with my car keys in my hand.