Chapter nine

We (Elena,Stefan, Bonnie, Damon and I) were all sitting around the table finishing supper!

"I can't believe coach tanner let you on the team!" Elena told Stefan. Bonnie and I just across from each other staring at each other! We were so bored! Damon put his hand on my lap under the table! I guess he noticed I was getting bored!

"Hey Bonnie why don't you tell Stefan about your family?" Elena asked Bonnie!

"Parents divorce, single child, live with dad!" Bonnie said.

"No I mean about the witches!" Elena told Bonnie! "her family are supposedly these cool Salem witches!"

"I wouldn't call it cool!" Bonnie said! I had to actually agree it would be pretty creepy!

"Oh actually that is pretty cool...." I just zoned out after that point. I wasn't in the mood for being chatty today!

"Peyton! Peyton!" I heard someone calling me!

"What!" I snap out of it and look at Elena!

"Can you get the door?" Elena asked me! "do I have much choice" I murmured back to Elena! " what did you say Peyton!?" Elena yelled. " NOTHING" I yelled back.

I walked to the door and opened it, revealing Caroline! Joy!!!

"May I help you?" I asked Caroline!

She cut her way through me and went towards the kitchen! I could hear her yelling about how she heard we were having a dinner and that she wanted to bring dessert! I decided I didn't want to go back in there now so I sat on couch. I was thinking to myself when I felt a tap on my shoulder! I turned around and looked into Icey blue eyes! oh how I loved those eyes!

"Why aren't you with us?" Damon asked.

"Not in the mood for dessert!" I told him!

"Ah come on Peyton!" Damon said!

"Fine just for you though but you owe me!" I told Damon.

I sat up and I grabbed Damon's hand and we walked to the kitchen! I sat down on the kitchen chair and grabbed a piece of cake!

"Do we have whip cream?" I asked Elena!

"Yah, here ill get it for you!" Elena told me!

Elena came back with the whip cream and passed it to me but before I could spread some on the cake Damon stole it and put some on his plate "hey!" I told Damon! Damon then put some whip cream on his finger and spread if on my noise! I don't think so! I grab the container and press the cap and let the whip cream all fell on him! He grabbed the can and chased me around the house trying to spray me with some!! He finally caught me and put me to the ground and poured most of it on my head! "hey I just had a shower!" I said to Damon!

I tried to get up but Damon kept me down and started kissing me! It felt really awkward since all of them were watching us from the table!

"That's enough guys!" Elena yelled! I could hear Stefan chuckle and Bonnie, and Caroline giggle!

A little while later We all decided to sit in the living room and talk! Caroline was talking to us about cheerleading!

"How are you guys going to get the routine?" Caroline said panicking!

"Ill work with them Caroline!" Bonnie said!

"You guys don't seem the cheerleading type!" Damon said!

"We're not!" Elena said!

"It's just because there parents died they went through a blah phase!" Caroline said! I just looked down at my knees and I felt a tear come out! Damon wiped the tear away!

"I'm sorry Elena and Peyton! I didn't mean it to sound mean!" Caroline said!

"It's okay!" I said.

"We know how it feels we have been through it too, actually we watched almost everybody die in front of us!" Damon said, I looked at him stunned!

"We don't need to get into that right now Damon!" Stefan said!

"Oh sorry your right Stefan the last thing I wanted to do is bring her up!" Damon said!

We all looked at Damon wondering what the heck is he talking about!