Chapter Three.

Hey guys I hope you like the story so far, will try and upload a couple chapters each day :)

-**-*-*-*-*-*

I woke up the next morning, wondering what had happened between Elena and Stefan. The last thing I remember is Elena talking letting Stefan in to talk before I went upstairs to sleep. I decided to go see Elena and ask her what had happened last night. I walked over to Elena's door, but before I could open it I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Elena: Hey, where are you??

Me: At home, where are you?

Elena: Uhh, at school where every 16 year old should be on a Tuesday.. :P

Me: OMG!!! What wait, why didn't my alarm go off??

I must have forgotten to turn my alarm  on.. crap...

Elena: Well its only 11!

Me: Going to get ready be there in a few.

I put my phone away and headed towards my bathroom. I pulled out my curler and started curling my hair. When I was done I got a text from Elena, she asked me if I could run over to Stefan's and get her history paper? She must of went to Stefan's last night after I went to bed, does that mean there dating?? That would be so cute, there meant for each other. I told Elena that I wouldn't mind running over to Stefan's to get her paper, but I mostly wanted to see there house. Elena said that Stefan's older brother which i had no clue he had one,should be home, and if he isn't Stefan said there would be a key under mat. I headed to the door but before I could open it I heard some noise in the bathroom, the bathroom door was open. I wondered what it was, or who it was! I tip-toed over the the bathroom  door and  looked in and saw Aunt Jenna. I was wondering why she was home.

"Aunt Jenna??" I said as she was brushing her teeth.

"Woah OMG!" Aunt Jenna screamed as she was about to throw her tooth brush at me.

"It's only me! And where you really going to defend youself with a tooth brush?" I asked Aunt Jenna.

"Well excuse me, if some muderous killer was coming here to kill me atleast I would have somthing to hit it with!" She told me, while I was trying to hold a giggle in but I couldnt hold it. " And Peyton, why aren't you at school??"

"Well my alarm didn't go off" I told Aunt Jenna. "And got to go, see yah tonight for supper."

" Okay, see yeah later Peyton." Aunt Jenna said to me.

I as I gave her a quick nod, as I ran out the door. I got in my car and looked at the address Elena gave me. I followed my GPS to there house. I pulled up in front of it and I was shocked about how big it was, my house could probably fit in to 2 or 3 times. I parked me car , and I text-ed Elena before getting out,

Me: Where is your history paper?

I didn't get an answer back from her. Well this will be weird going through Stefan Salvatore's house. I got out of my car and headed towards the door, I stepped on the mat that the key was under. I knocked on the door twice, but there was no answer. So I decided to knock one more time and see just in case he was in the bathroom. This time I knocked and the door opened, but the strange thing was that no one was at the door. I walked into the house and was looking around.

"Hello?" I yelled out loud.

I started walking down the hall to see if I saw Elena's history paper, but there was no luck. I turned around and knocked right into this dark haired and blue eyes guy. I couldn't stop staring into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Hello, you must be Peyton! Elena's sister." He asked me." I'm Damon"

"Umm.. Yah.." I said, as I tried to look away. " The door was open"

We both looked towards the door, but to my suprise it was closed. And I know I didn't close it when I came in.He looked back at me and smiled.

"Sorry, to bother you but Elena sent me here to get her history paper."

"Oh, this thing" Damon said as he handed it to me.

"Yah, thanks" I said nicely. "Well, I better get going I have to get to school."

"Ok, it was nice to meet you. Hopefully we will run into each other soon." He said to me.

"You too, and yah it would be nice to meet again" I told him.

He walked me out to the door, and watched me leave. I have never seen a guy this hot before, and he was so nice and sweet. I needed to know more about him, Im going to be coming here more oftern with Elena.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I walked into the school cafeteria and I saw Stefan and Elena holding hands. I walked over to her and grabbed her.

"Sorry, Stefan may I borrow her?" I asked Stefan, Bonnie and Caroline looking at me worried.

" Yah, no problen Peyton" He answered back.

I opened my purse and handed her, her history paper.

"Here!, I met Damon today. Please dont tell Stefan this or anyone for that matter but,  Damon is soooooo Hot and so sweet. I think I like him."I told Elena.