Chapter eleven

I am so sorry guys that I haven't posted I've been so busy... Please don't be mad! :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my car door and walked to the door of the Salvatore's boarding house. I didn't knock I just walked in and headed towards Damon's room. I went upstairs and opened Damon's door and looked around to see if he was there. I didn't see him anywhere so I decided to go downstairs. I looked around the living room kitchen all over the place so I decided to go to the basement to see if he was there. I turned around the corner and there was Damon drinking blood out of the blood bag. He turned to look at me and he had veins under his eyes and a fangs.

"Damon?" I ask nervously, as I backed away.

"Hey Peyton it's okay don't don't be scared!" Damon said.

"Damon what are you?" I ask him loudly.

"Peyton." Damon said.

"Damon don't Peyton to me! what are you?" I yelled at him, before he could get to me I ran away! I ran As fast as I could Down the stairs to the front door. I went to grab the handle but Damon stood in front of me. I ran the other way trying to find a way out. Damon ran in front of me and grabbed me.

"Let me go!" I yelled to Damon!

" hey hey babe it's me!" Damon said!

I ripped out of his grip and ran out the front door. I opened the door and ran into someone. I looked up and saw Stefan, he was gripping me tight. I was scared I ripped out of his grip and backed away from him.

" don't come near me!" I yelled to Stefan! " I know what you are, I thought you guys were just fictional characters."

"Look Peyton, come in and I'll tell you everything." Stefan said to me.

"Are you one of them to?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, Peyton I am! Don't worry I'm not going To hurt you! Trust me I wouldn't hurt you!" Stefan reassured me!

"I don't care, your a demon I don't believe you!" I yelled back!

"Just sit down and we'll explain everything to you!" Stefan told me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's so short!! I'll try to post soon again!
Please comment if you think I should continue this story, I will if you guys like it and think I should continue!