Chapter Fourteen

Beep. Beep. Beep. That was all I could hear from the left side of me. I was ready to throw whatever it was making that noise.  Wait, is that beeping noise a heart monitor? Why can't I open my eyes. Peyton open yours eyes, just do it. 

"You are the one that wanted us to keep it a secret from her, Damon." I could hear Stefan whispering to Damon. Damon. He is here. I try forcing my eyes open but nothing works. 

"Do you think I really wanted her to know I am a vampire Stefan? How am I suppose to tell someone I am in a new relationship with that I have been alive for hundreds of years?!" Damon says while raising his voice. He's mad. I could tell that he was mad. 

I try forcing my body to move, my eyes to open anything to show them that I was here and that I could hear them. Please, body of mine do not just give up on me. 

"This is your fault!" Damon continues, as he raises his voice. Next thing I heard was a smash and grunting happening. They were fighting. Beep. Beep.Beep. My heart beat raised in panic. And the next thing I new I was seeing light, then I could see Damon on top of Stefan. 

"Sto-" I tried saying, but they didn't hear. "Stop."

Damon turned and looked towards and widened his eyes in shocked. 

"Peyton." He breathed out as he got off of Stefan walking towards me. "Babe."

I didn't say anything, I couldn't. I just stared at him and looked back down at my hands where I saw tubes hooked up in my arms. 

"I am so sorry, Peyton." Damon said quietly as he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.  I dont know if I should pull my hand away or continue letting him kiss  it. I look back up at Damon and still stay quiet. 

"Please talk to me." Damon said softly, as he moved a piece of hair off my face. 

"What do you want me to say? Hello Vampire boyfriend?" I say to him seriously.

Damon lets go of my hand and stands up walking out of the hospital room sighing. I look towards Stefan and he stares at me upset. 

"You did not have to do that to him Peyton." He remarks rudely. 

I roll my eyes and lean back in my bed sighing. "What do you expect me to say or even think Stefan?"

"Maybe think about it this way, he has been in this room with you, keeping an eye on you for your safety for over a week now." 

"Why should he complain, all he can drink blood in here." I snark back at him.

"Enough!" I hear from the door. Elena. 

"Oh look who joined the party." I sigh and look at her. 

"What is wrong with you? You wake up being such a bitch to us." She snaps towards me as she sits beside Stefan. 

"I've always been known as one so doesn't really bother me." I smirk towards her.

Damon walks in and he sits down on the same chair beside me and looks at me softly. He grabs a hold of my hand again and softly rubs his thumb over the top of my hand. 

"I didn't want to lose you." He says quietly at me. " I thought if you knew what I was you would think I am a monster babe." 

I sigh and bring his hand towards my lips and softly kiss his knuckle while shaking my head. 

"Of course not. Your not a monster."

Damon softly leans forward and kisses my lips delicately. 

"I don't deserve you." He says quietly against my lips before standing up. 

I look up at him confused and grip onto his hand tightly. 

"What-t..?" I whimper out. 

"I don't deserve you Peyton." He repeats to me again as he walks towards the room door. 

"Please don't go Damon." I cry out to him. "Please. I love you!"

Hey guys, I finally uploaded again. I hope you enjoy this quick chapter I threw together. Please like and comment feed back. Please no hate. Love you guys!! xo xo