Chapter Four.

"Wait what? You just met him today and you already like him??" Elena yelled.

"Shut-up, I don't want Caroline,Bonnie and especially Stefan to fin out" I told Elena.

But it was to late the three of them heard what Elena said.

"Ooh, Peyton's got a crush!! Who is it?" Bonnie made fun of me.

"Yeah, Peyton who is it??" Caroline joined in.

"It's no one guys, she's just playing around aren't you Elena" I gave Elena a nudge.

"Yeah, I'm just teasing her!" Elena said.

"Suurrr..." Caroline got cut off by Stefan, he must of seen that I was in trouble.

"Peyton, Elena can I talk to you guys?" Stefan asked us.

We both nodded and waled away from Caroline and Bonnie. We walked into the library and sat down at table.

" I was just wondering if you guys wanted to have dinner all together at my house?" Stefan asked us.

"Yeah sure" I blurted out before Elena had word in this.

Stefan looked at Elena to see if it was okay with her. Thankfully she shook ed her head in agreement. I was so happy that I would see Damon and his blue eyes.

"Are you guys like dating or, something because this is confusing?" I asked confused.

I heard Stefan let out a little giggle as he looked at Elena. They both then nodded to me. I mean I kinda figured since Elena slept at Stefan's and they were holding hands in the cafeteria.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Elena jumped into Stefan's car and i went into mine to go to Stefan's. But they were stopping to get some drinks, we couldn't have a dinner without drinks. I was happy that they wouldn't be home for awhile. I would get time to myself with Damon. As I pulled up into the Salvatore's house, I could see lights on in the kitchen. I parked my car in-front of the door, and I got out and started walking to the door but before I was able to knock on the door, Damon was there holding the door open for me to come in.

"Hello, Miss Peyton. How are you? He asked me with a frying pan in his hand and a dish cloth over his shoulder.

"Good, thanks"I responded.

I walked into the Salvatore's house and headed towards the kitchen.

"Where's my little bro?"

"Hes with Elena, getting some drinks for tonight"

"Well then its just you and me for now"

I was really happy that it was just me and him, I decided to just talk to him.

"Need help?" I asked him.

"You can cut vegetables, can I trust you with a knife?" He asked me, I let out a giggle.

"I guess will have to wait and see." I responded.

When I finished chopping all the vegetables I placed it beside Damon.

"Can you trust me with a knife now?" I asked him.

He just giggled at me,

"Yes, I actually can! Wasn't sure though"

Just then Elena and Stefan walked in. I was kinda sad because I was having fun with Damon.

"Was he being nice to you Peyton?" Stefan asked me.

" Yes, he was good company!" I answered Stefan.

"Damon can I talk to you??" Stefan asked Damon.

Stefan's ...POV....

 Damon and I walked to the living room.

" When Peyton got to school from here, she grabbed Elena and told her that she liked you" I told Damon.

" Like, like like?"Damon asked me.

"Yes, like she wants to date you"

"Well, I do like her back. Maybe I should date her." Damon said as he looked around the corner at Peyton.

"No! Damon you won't! You'll hurt her. I don't want you to hurt her!"

"Look I promise I won't. I really like her, when you guy's weren't here we really go to know each other." Damon told me.

I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

Peyton's ...POV....

"Hey, what was that about" Elena asked Stefan.

"Oh nothing" Stefan responded.

"Hey Peyton, can I show you something?" Damon asked me.

"Yah,, sure..." I smiled

I followed Damon outside till we got to a drop. I looked across and we could see the whole town. And when you look up you could see all the stars in the sky.

"It's so beautiful!!" I said while smiling.

"That's why I brought you out here, gorgeous." Damon told me. My stomach filled with butterflies.

"Thanks, your not that bad to" I told him.

We were all of a sudden in a deep stare. I couldn't take my eyes away from him. They were so beautiful. That's when Damon was leaning down towards me. I leaned in and that's when are lips meet each other.