Chapter One.

Peyton's ...POV...

I woke up this morning knowing that i had to go to school, first day of senior year has to be better the last year. I cant be the sad girl like last year. I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I opened up Jeremy's door (we share the same bathroom our room has doors to go into the same bathroom) and looked in he was still sleeping. I got changed and went downstairs, I could hear Aunt Jenna panicking, she was trying to help us by figure out something to make us for breakfast.

"Toast, I can make toast!" I heard Jenna say.

"It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna" I yelled to her as i was walking towards the coffee pot.

"There's Coffee?" Jeremy asked.

'I'm leaving, to get to school" I told Elena.

"Bonnie is picking us up and bringing us to school, she said she will be here soon!" Elena yelled at me while i rolled my eyes and turned around to her before I left.

"Don't you remeber I have a car?" I told Elena as I walked out of the house.

Before I could open my car door somthing grabbed my arm, I turned around and look into my twins eye.

"I thought it would be nice of you to accept having a lift to school with are bestfriend Bonnie!"

"Yah, well maybe I dont want one. I just want to be to myself before our first day of school, is that okay?" I asked Elena.

"Fine" Elena responded back.