Chapter seven

I woke up with the sun shining on my face, I looked out the window of the car a realized that we were still driving.

"Good morning beautiful!" Damon said as I looked into his gorgeous blue eyes!

"Hi, where are we?" I asked Damon.

"It's a surprise!" Damon said.

I took my purse from the back seat and took my phone out. I saw that I had 5 missed calls and 3 voice-calls!

1- Peyton where are you? it's Elena. you were suppose to phone me! I'm worried call me back when you get this message! love you!.. -beep-

Uh Elena all she does is worry!!

2- Peyton I'm serious where are you? you haven't answered your phone at all! I'm worried has Damon done something! look Peyton if something happened and you don't want to tell us it's ok we will understand!! look phone me when you get this. -beep-

Omg! you think I'll answer my phone when I'm sleeping!

3- hey Peyton it's Stefan! Elena made me phone to see if your okay -hey don't tell her I told you to phone!- anyway I hope your okay! I mean I would understand if your not answering because Elena has been phoning you during the night but anyway phone us when you get this!

Oh boy! at least Stefan understands!

" Who left a message?" Damon asked!

"Elena twice and Stefan!" I answered!

"Phone them and we will tell than that everything is fine and not to worry!" Damon suggested!

"Sure!" I replied!

I dialed in Elena's number and listened to in ring two time before I heard Elena's voice!

"Omg Peyton are you ok? where are you?'

"Shut up!"Damon yelled!

" Damon why do you have Peyton's phone?" Elena asked!

"Well maybe because, I left her somewhere!" Damon said as he smirked at me, I was holding back a giggle trying not to make any noise!

"Damon!! are you fricking serious! I new I couldn't trust you!' Elena yelled into the phone! " Woah, Elena is everything ok?" I heard Stefan say In the background! " Why don't you ask your brother! he left Peyton alone in the middle of nowhere!

"Really Damon I didn't think you couldn't get any lower than that but you did!" Stefan said!

Damon then pulled over into a gas station and I ran out towards a Pay phone to phone stefan! I could see Damon trying not to laugh at me! I dialed Stefan's number!

Damon POV-

"Hold I'm getting a phone call" Stefan said! I tried not to laugh at Peyton who was at the pay phone!

Peyton's POV-

"Hello" Stefan said!

"Omg Stefan I need you to come help me!"

"Where are you Peyton?" He replied

"I don't know! but there's weird people and I'm in the middle of nowhere!"

"Hold on Peyton!" he told me!

I hung up the phone on him and ran back to Damon!

Damon's POV-

"Really Damon! why?" Stefan said!

I saw that Peyton hung up and started running back to the car!

"Hello? Peyton are you there?" Stefan said just as Peyton closer the car door!

"Yes Stefan I am here!" Peyton said!

" Omg guys really this could of been dangerous! you guys are stupid! " Elena said!

Peyton's POV-

" Haha sis! I'm fine! don't worry! I'll phone yah later! bye!" I said! I hung up before she could say no more!

"You know I love you!" Damon said to me!

" We'll mister Salvatore! your lucky because I love you to!!" I replied!

Then Damon lent over to me and kissed me! I was just so happy thy he loved me! and I knew he was the one for me!