Chapter six

When Stefan and I got into the house, Elena and Damon were sitting at the table waiting for us. When Damon saw me come in he jumped up right away and came up to me grabbing my hand.

"You okay?" he asked me.

"Yah, I'm fine" I responded.

Damon then lent down and kissed me. I would have to get used of that!

"Uh huh!" Elena said.

Damom and I separated and looked at Elena!

"If you guess are actually going to go ahead and date don't show your affection in front on me!" Elena spatted at us.

Damon then leaned down beside my ear and said "just ignore her babe, lets go!"

"Okay!" I responded.

As Damon and I walked away from Stefan and Elena I could hear Elena yelling at us asking we're we were going! Of course I ignored her! Damon led me to his blue camaro which Im in love with! He held the passenger door open for me, but before I get in someone grabbed my arm and yanked me away from the car! I mean what's with people stopping me from leaving these days! I turned around and I met a pair of brown eyes staring into mine!

"What the heck do you want now"? I yelled to Elena!

" Look Peyton I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for everything that I've done, I mean I can tell you love each other and I won't stop you guys from that! But I swear to god Damon if you do anything to hurt her it won't end well, got it!?" Elena said.

"Yes ma'am" Damon said in a sarcastic voice, as I tried to hold back a giggle!

"Damon!" Stefan cut in.

"I'm only kidding Stefan! I will take extremely good care of Peyton! nothing will hurt her!" Damon said which made me blush!

"It's not the nothing I'm worried about its the you I'm worried about!"Elena said.

"Don't worry!" Damon told Stefan and Elena." Now lets go Peyton!

"Where you guys going?" Stefan asked!

"It's a surprise Stef!" Damon said!

"Phone me Peyton, when you get there!" Elena asked me!

"Will do sis!" I answered.

With that Damon and I hopped into the car and Damon drove out of the driveway! We got onto the highway and headed north of mystic falls!