Chapter Twelve

I couldn't walk, I just stood there I didn't know if I should follow them in after what I saw. Vampires are real? No, they can't!

"Payton, please just come in." Damon shook me out of my daydream.

"I just need time to think!" I nervously said.

"Just please listen, we don't want to hurt you. We would never hurt you!" Stefan reassured me.

"Just give me one night to think! Please Damon, Stefan one night. I'll come back tomorrow I promise." I answered to both of them.

"Fine, one day but your better be here tomorrow. We don't have all day waiting for you!" Stefan said very angry.

"Hey, Stefan watch the way you talk to her would you!" Damon said protectively. " go ahead babe, I'll see you tomorrow" Damon starts to lean in but I back up and walk away.

As I walk to my car I can hear Stefan and Damon arguing about this. Blaming each other for me finding out. I just couldn't get this through my head. I wonder if Elena knows, I need to ask her. I realize I was at my house already. Elena's car was in the drive way so that means she's probably in her room. I walk through the front door and see Elena in the kitchen with aunt Jenna.

"Elena I need to speak to you!" I strictly said.

"Can't you see in coo.." She began

"Now Elena!" I said.

"Payton what's wrong?" Aunt Jenna asks worriedly.

"Oh nothing aunt Jenna, I just need help with a homework question." I lied.

"Well you can just ask me" she tried saying.

"No it's fine aunt Jenna, Elena can help." I reply.

I grab Elena by the arm and drag her to my room. I slam my door close and sit on my bed. I gesture Elena to sit beside me.

"Couldn't this wait Payton?" Elena annoyingly said.

"No it couldn't Elena! Look I want a straight answer! Do you know that Stefan and Damon are vampires!? Blood sucking creatures!" I asked Elena.

Elena slowly look down answering "what are you talking about! No they aren't. Are you okay?" She said lying.

"Elena stop lying to me! How long have you known?" I asked curiously.

Elena looks up to me "3 months.." She whispers.

"3 what! 3 months? And you didn't bother telling me. I thought you were my sister. I thought we told each other everything!" I yelled to her.

"Damon didn't want me telling you. He was scared you would run away from him and never talk to him. I wanted to Payton I really wanted to but he wouldn't let me!" Elena argued.

"Oh so Damon's the one who decided if I know or not!" I push my self of the bed and storm out my door.

"Where are you going?" Elena yelled.

"To have a little talk with Damon!" I said slamming the front door!

I run to my car and hope into the drivers seat. I was at the point of tears streaming down my face! My sister was aloud to know but I wasn't! I was mad, furious! I would of thought even my sister would of told me. I was speeding over the limit and I didn't care. As I'm driving I try to calm myself but it doesn't work I just start balling my eyes out. Before I knew it I heard honking and I see and car coming towards me hitting the front of my car.... Total darkness!

************************

So I updated!!! Yeah!!!!
I'm sorry it's short tho 😞 I will try to make them longer in the future.

I just wanted to thank you so much for everything. For reading this story and voting. And especially for encouraging me to keep this story and keep writing! Thank you!

~Bri ✌️