Prologue - When I'm gone

Gore warning (near the end)
------

Your hands shuddered in fear, your small form trembling. Tears pricked your eyes as you herd the loud metallic footsteps of four animatronic stalking around. Peeking through the curtains that hid the hallow underside of the circular stage, you swallowed hard. You could see the iconic purple feet of Bonnie. His voice rumbled and crackled, never forming any words. in the small theatre like room he walked around on the porcelain tile, weaving through the dozens of wooden chairs facing the stage.

With a recognizable grumble he left the room, ducking to pass by the doorway. You sighed a breath of relief. You shimmied your way back in-between the many cardboard boxes. Holding a small fox plush close to you, you let silent tears roll down your cheeks.

"Honey it's time to go now. And don't forget Dixie." your mother called for you, her voice loud enough to be heard over the crowd. "Yes mommy!" was you quick and simple six year old reply. Looking up, you were met with the tall form of Freddy Fazzbear, a tall dark brown bear animatronic with a black nose, top hat and bow tie, Bonnie, a huge purple bunny animatronic with a guitar, and Chica, the yellow chicken animatronic with the known obsession of pizza. Intimidated by the animatronic you lifted your little plush fox up to your face, snuggling it.

Your mother called for you one last time, informing you that she would be outside waiting for her. Instantly forgetting what she said, you moved your hand up and touched the famous bared huge foot, your little mind fascinated.

And before you knew it the light went out and a male voice boomed over the intercom, "Freddy Fazzbear pizzeria is now closed, commencing night-time procedures." You heard movement come from the rusty joints of the animatronics that stood in-front of you. Your eyes met with theirs, their glowing red eyes that burned into your skull. out of instinct your young form ran to the front doors, crying and pleading for them to open.

When the loud stomps of the huge machines echoed in your ears you ran, looking for a safe spot to hide. Waiting for the doors to open.

You stopped your crying. The thunderous stomps of Freddy made their way into he theatre room. Your breath hitched. The room going dead silent. For a moment you believed him to have left. But you were wrong. Four metal fingers gripped onto the curtain that kept her hidden under the stage. The curtains were torn off and a red-eyed Freddy roared at you. Pullin your legs to your chest, you kept yourself small as the sharp claws of Freddy tried to snatch you. You cried, screaming for help.

You felt pain as blood trickled down your leg once Freddy's sharp, metallic claws caught your leg. Pulling you from under the stage, he held you by your leg and started to walk to a room you came to know as parts and services.

Tears came raining down as your danged by your leg, your tried kicking screaming, but it was useless. As Freddy took you to a dark room, you could see the red flows of the other animatronics eyes. You kept your firm grip on your toy fox, using the plush as a tissue. Once your eyes adjusted to the darkness, your eyes fell upon an empty looking animatronic body.

What seemed to be Foxy and Chika opened up the blank animatronic, revealing the cramped insides full of metal pipes an wires. Then pain. Buckets of it. Mountains of it. World of it. You were shoved head first into the wired body by Freddy. you spine was ripped into, your lungs burst, your eyes stabbed through. Your bones broke as you were shoved in, your body was pierced and stabbed through and through. For a moment you believed yourself to be forever held within this pain. Until you no longer were.