Chapter 22 - You and Me Together

Warning: Slightly suggestive themes??...... I hate myself. Idk, but this is as far as I'm ever gonna go for THOSE type of things. So Shush!

------

The charging station let out a loud puff as it slid open. Taking a step out, Freddy stretched and yawned. His systems were not fully awake when a knock came to his door. Trying to not bump into anything with his blurry vision, he opened up the security door. In his awake part of his brain he was hopping it was you. It was Monty. "Oh, hey Monty." Freddy yawned again. "Hey buddy, can I speak to you in private," he whispered. Freddy nodded, "Yeah sure. Come on in." Freddy moved into his room with Monty following close behind. Sitting on his light orange couch, Freddy looked up as the green gator. "Whats up?"

"I-I feel something strange," Monty spoke, his voice ever so slightly holding back laughter. Freddy sighed, "Monty, I have told you this. Laughing is a normal thing, you don't need to be grumpy all the time." "I'm not grumpy all the time," Monty defended. He glared at Freddy for a while before snapping out of it. "That's not the feeling. I-I.... umm," he thought for a bit before his eyes lit up, "I get this feeling around (Y/N)!" He sounded way to enthusiastic.

He's faking. It ain't gonna work.

"Around (Y/N)? And what type of feelings are these," Freddy replied unamused by the gator. "Ya know. Butterflies, tingly feeling in my stomach, manly urges. That sort of crap," Monty listed off the things. Freddy scoffed his ear twitching.

Its not gonna work........ okay its sorta working.

"What do you mean by manly urges," Freddy tilted his head, trying to peace together what Monty was trying to say. Monty shrugged. "Ya 'know," he wiggled his eyebrows. In seconds it clicked and Freddy was disgusted and blowing with jealously. "Ew! Monty." "I'm just saying man. I know you have had your eye on her but if you don't make a move soon I will. And boy will you know when we are together," he wiggled his brows again. Freddy ear twitched in anger. He was a bomb ready to explode and murder Monty. "Monty, get out. OUT!" Monty ran out like a lightning bolt.

Freddy swore he could hear Monty laughing on the other side of the door, but he didn't care. He was fuming.

How dare he think like that! He is such a - ARGH!

Sitting forward on the sofa, Freddy took deep breaths trying to calm himself. He had to make a move on you before Monty did. His jealousy took full control as he stood up and ran to your room. At your room door a knocked a few times. It took a few moments before the door opened. "(Y/N)-" he began but stopped when he realized it was Bumblebee who answered the door. "Oh... Hey Bumblebee, is (Y/N) around?" He shook his little body. "Well do you know where she is?" He shook his little body again.

What if Monty already asked her?

He shook his head to clear the thought. "You wanna join me in finding her?" Bumblebee wiggled his ears happily. "Okay lets go."

With Bumblebee following close behind, Freddy searched the Pizza plex. He went to the Atrium, Fazer Blast, Monty Golf, Mazercise, the daycare (he didn't know why you would be there). It was seeming hopeless until he thought of a place he hadn't checked yet. The West Arcade. "Come on Bumblebee," Freddy yelled as he ran towards the elevator that led to the arcade. The elevator ride felt like it took days to reach the top when in fact it was barely a minute.

As soon as the doors opened Freddy ran into the Arcade. Reaching the golden statue, Freddy looked around a bit before his eyes met your form. You were walking up to Music Man, looking a little mad. "Music Man, you said Freddy was here. Well I searched the whole damn arcade and he isn't anywhere," you puffed your cheeks out annoyed. Music Man lifted up a gloved hand and pointed to where Freddy was. You seemed shocked when you saw him, then felt very stupid. You whispered an apology and a thanks before you walked up to Freddy, trying to hide your limp.

Once you reached him you both grew silent, awkwardly sanding in front of each other. Soft music played in the background filling in the silence.

Maybe this was a bad idea.

Freddy fiddled with his paws while you brushed your tail with your claws. "So...." Freddy spoke. "So...." you repeated after Freddy. A few more seconds of silence. "How's your leg?" "Oh its fine.... yup its fine." Silence. "Listen Freddy there is-" "IREALLYLIKEYOU!" You stood there frozen, your eys staring at him unblinking. "Sorry, say that again?" Freddy looked over your head, trying to not look you in the eyes as he would be a blushing mess. "Say what? I didn't say anything." "Yes you-" "Nope, haha. You know me always joking."

Idiot.

"O-oh." Your ears dropped and your shoulders slumped. Bumblebee having watched the whole thing buzzed in annoyance. "N-Never mind then. I'll be going," you walked passed Freddy, your tail dragging on the floor, "Come Bumblebee."

I'm an idiot.

Bumblebee agreed with Freddy's thoughts as the small wet floor sign bot ran into the bears legs. He gave a glitchy beep before following you.

Speak you fool, before its too late.

You entered the elevator. "Wait! (Y/N)!" Freddy ran towards the elevator. He jumped in between the closing doors, causing them to crush him. "Oh my geese!" The doors open and Freddy fell to the floor. Freddy's voice glitched a little as he spoke, "Not my smartest move." He grabbed his side. You bent down in a panic and helped him to his feet. You stepped out of the elevator and took Freddy to a seat so he could sit. "Are you okay? You just got crushed by a door-" "I like you," Freddy spoke, staring into your (e/c) eyes. "W-what?" "I like you. Like a lot. I mean I was willing to get crushed by a door-" "I like you too." He froze. "You do?" You nodded. "I was actually looking for you to tell you that."

You both stared into each others eyes, ignoring the rest of the world. It was just him and you. "BOOOO! KISS ALREADY!" Monty shouted from behind a red container. "Shut up you idiot!" Roxy hissed, pulling him back down behind the bin. You two looked at each other before snickering. Music Man being the best man of the year began playing a romance song in the background.

"I don't know about a kiss but..... hug?" You opened your arms with a smile. Freddy grinned back, "A hug is better that what I could have hoped for." You both wrapped your arms around each other, and hugged. It wasn't like all the other hugs you two have had. It was warm and cozy like the others, but it held a spark in it that made you and Freddy feel alive. It was a hug that Freddy hopped he would never loose.