Chapter 28 - Somethings not right

It had been a full moth since you saw Vanny at the Fazerblast. You couldn't figure it out, why was she there, what was she doing and what does she want from you. Bumblebee buzzed from next to you as you both walked in Rockstar row. Looking down at him, confused, you found yourself running into a cabinet and tumbling over it, landing flat on the floor. Bumblebee whizzed, moving to see if you were alright. You sat up and shook your head clearing your mind.

Argh, I need to stop thinking about this.

Looking at Bumblebee, you patted him on the head gently, "I'm alright buddy. Just distracted." Heaving yourself onto your feet, you brushed down your fur. Sighing, you looked up. It was quite, extremely quite. All the lights were out in the Rockstar Row. Monty, Roxy and Chica were resting, the lights from their room off and their curtains closed. Your room was also dark as you were suppose to be resting but your mind kept running so you decided to try and get rid of some energy. Gazing at Freddy's room, it was also dark. You wanted to talk to him, but you were worried you were going to bother him.

Walking up to his security door, you held in a breath. Lifting up a fisted paw you were about to hit the metal door before stopping, inches away from the cool surface.

What If he is resting? I don't want to annoy him. He doesn't want to see you.

Taking a step away from the door, your shoulders slump. Bumblebee buzzed, concerned. You give him another pat, "Wanna go for a walk?" He looks up at you and gives a quite beep. With a nod you two begin to walk towards the huge metal security door that leads to the Atrium.

When the door didn't open you were puzzled. It always was open, the security team never shut them, the only time they ever do is if one of the robots or your friends were malfunctioning. Making your way to the other side of the room, the door was also locked tight.

Strange. Go to the red door.

Your eyes searched the hallway, looking around before your eyes met the two red doors that led to the maintenance tunnels. You stood still, questioning weather to listen to the voice in your head. After a few seconds you decided to just check if the doors were open, if not you would just go and sleep, and if they were you would only be down there for a second, in and out.

Pushing the handle on the red door, it opened wide, welcoming you to a long flight of stairs. Starting your decent, you made your way to the bottom of the stair case while carrying Bumblebee in your arms. The wet, moldy smell filled your senses. Your eyes adjusted to the dark hall, and once they did you and Bumblebee wandered about. Last time you were alone down here you hurt your foot, so you decided to take it slow. "This is where we met remember buddy," you whispered trying to not get caught by anyone who could be down here. He buzzed with joy making you giggle.

Only moments after you had entered the tunnels, you were lost. You and Bumblebee tried to find exits but most were blocked off by cyclone fences. Eventually you found an exit after climbing a few stairs. Pushing through two red doors you found yourself and bumblebee in parts and service. "Oh... well at least we are somewhere that we know." Bumblebee whizzed, agreeing with you. Walking up some stairs you made your way to another pair of red doors you overheard voices speaking within the waiting room. You didn't was to eaves drop but when you heard Freddy's voice coming from the room, you couldn't help but put your ear on the door.

"Freddy your battery is failing and we have no replacement. Your dying," Clara spoke gently. "I know, but isn't there some way for you to change my old battery for a new one?" Clara sighed, clearly stressed. "No. We tried that with Bonnie and well, you know what happened to him." You heard Freddy sigh. "Okay, thank you. And please, don't tell (Y/N), I don't want to stress her out." "You will need to tell her eventually." You head heavy footsteps come closer to where you were standing, "I know." You took a few steps back, your chest heaving and feeling heavy.

The red doors in front of you open and you are met with Freddy. Your eyes meet. "(Y/N)?" Freddy spoke surprised to see you. "Why didn't you tell me? Your supposed to tell me these things Freddy." His ears drop and his eyes soften. "(Y/N)," he took a step forward while you stepped back, "I didn't want you to worry about me." Tears pricked the corners of your eyes, "But I do worry. What if you just suddenly shut down? What if you get decommissioned? I need you Freddy." With gentle movements he hugged you, holding you close. "I'm fine, and I will be fine. I will find a way to get better."

Liar.

Together hand in hand, with bumblebee at your side, you all made it back to Rockstar row. Freddy kissed you on your forehead before leaving to go to his room to rest and charge. Crossing your arms over your chest you shakily exhaled. Bumblebee tiredly beeped. "Go to bed buddy, I'll be there in a second." He nudged your leg, refusing to leave you. You patted him. "I promise, I'll only be a moment." Reluctantly, Bumblebee left to go sleep, leaving you alone. Or so you thought.

"I can help you," a familiar female voice cooed. Your ears shot up and you turned around. There she was, Vanny, standing behind you with a grin. You flatten your ears and your tail swishes in anger, "Go away." You turn your back to her. You took a single step forward before freezing in your tracks as she spoke. "I know how to fix your partner. He needs a new battery of a certain design, I know where to get one." You face her. "But hey, you told be to go away so I'll go away." You watched as she began to skip slowly towards the red maintenance doors. Time slowed as your mind rushed.

Should I trust her? Should I not? Trust her.

......

"Wait!"

-----

This is bad but its been a while since I last wrote. I'll fix it when I feel like it and sorry for the bad chapter and long wait.