Chapter 33 - Parts and Service

As morning came around, Freddy felt his systems awaken as opening time grew closer. Stepping out of his charging station, he glanced at his reflection in the mirror. With a sigh, he found his way out of his room. Walking towards your room, he knocked on your security door. When no reply came, he placed a gentle paw on the surface.
"(Y/N)... I know your scared about what happened but it wasn't your fault. No one blames you... I dont blame you. I'm not angry or upset. Just please open the door... I love you."
As he whispered the last three words, the door lifted with his nails leaving slight scratches on the paint. Taking a step back, he watched as you steped out of your room.

"Hello-How are you?"
He tilted his head. Confused by your mood. He thought you would be upset. It was only logical. Opening his mouth to reply, your imposter interupted.
"Showtime is about to begine. Lets rock it out!"
You smiled and walked passed him without a second glance. Swiftly, he caught up to your form and placed a hand on your shoulder, making you face him. As you continued to try to walk forward on your set path, he held you in place by grabbing both your shoulders.

"Whats wrong with you? Are you okay?" He asked, eyes searching you body for any harm or damages. But you just shook your head.

"I am perfectly fine. I must now go and take care of the young ones." The fakers gears churned and clicked trying to escape Freddy's grasp with little emotion and strength.  And he knew this wasn't you.
"You not (Y/N). Not my (Y/N)." He softly growled before letting go of the others shoulders letting them continue on their way. His ears flattened as he stared at the disapearing fox's form. Taking a sharp spin on his heel, he stormed towards the maintainence tunnels, determination flaring in his eyes. He will get you back from that-
DARK
DARK
DARK
place.

Pushing open the two red doors that led down into the dark depths of parts and service, he cautiously made his way down the stairs, eyes scanning every section. The halls were pitch black. It made his non existent heart race ad all the skeletons turned to face him with envious and evil eyes. He knew they wanted nothing more than to tear him apart but they wouldn't dare. Not with the cameras. The eyes.

As he passed each hallway, his hope of finding fell. For all he knew, you could have been shrivvled into scraps by now. But once his eyes found hunched over endo, eyes seeping with tears. He knew it was you. As beautiful as ever.

Slowly, he made his way to you, sitting down. He watched how you jumped and stared at him, fear sparking. It took a wiggle of his ears, and a dashing smilw for you to calm down.

"What are you doing here?" You asked. Wipping your ears with your metal, stick arms.

"Saving you. What else. You are my soulmate," he spoke, taking your hand in his.

"But... Im hideous. Horrible. A moster," your voice cracks as your grip tightens in his hold. He simply shook his head.

"Not to me. I undertsand why you did what you did. So does everyone else. And to me," he placed a hand on yoir cheek, "your as radient as roses on a summer morning. Forever and always."

You smile, your body unconsciously following his lead as you both stood up and embraced eachother. Placing a gentle kiss on your forehead, he lowered his gaze to stare into your (E/C) eyes.
"Lets go"

"How? I can't sneak out the front door like this." You sniffle. "And we cant just leave. Not with that-" Freddy placed a finger on your lips, hushing you.

"I know. This place. Brand. Building. Its cursed. It will always be cursed. We d oont have any power in stopping it. Not now at least. But possibly in another time. Another life. But we need to get out of here," he hushed, placing his forehead on your small one.

"How?" You uttered.

"Trust me," he lightly chuckled, "I have a plan." As he spoke, he revealed his hand, his finger clicking back to reveal a tiny flame.
_______

Sorry its short again, im kinda done with this series and Im going to just push through and finish the last two chapters.