Chapter 3 - Lights ON!!

You sat there, bored out of your mind. Chica and Roxy talked their tails off, laughing and thankfully ignoring you. When Chica learned you never had pizza before, she persisted in asking you to try it. A full hour passed of her pestering before you gave in and took a slice. You took a bite, making sure she saw, and she smiled happy. You didn't finish the slice. Its not like the pizza was bad, you just weren't hungry. Well, that's a lie. You were starving, who knew robots got hungry, you just didn't have an appetite. Your eyes danced around the kitchen, inspecting all the pots and pans with your scanner, the half eaten pizza laying at your paw.

Eventually, when Chica and Roxy were fully committed in a conversation together, you snuck away. You did like the two female animatronics, they were just a bit much for your churning mind. Groaning, you leaned against a star patterned wall and held a paw to your head.

What the hell is happening. This burns like crazy.

You shook your head, trying to cool off your burning head. You closed your eyes, enduring a wave of pain.

This is fine. Just gotta make it to my room and I should be all fine. If I don't bother anyone, then I should not be taken the darkness.

Taking in a gulp of air, you marched on. Unfortunately, you had no clue where you were going. You were taken to the kitchen in such a rush you didn't know when you took a right or a left. Turning another random corner, you found yourself in front of two huge wooden gates with the words 'DAYCARE' written in a bright yellow colour.

As you were about to turn around, you heard talking. Well more like crazy rambles, but it was a voice. Striding towards the two wooden gates, you knocked lightly and pushed the door open. You peeked inside, and searched for the owner of the voice. You noted how many colours this place had, containing all the colours of the rainbow.

When you saw no one, you opened the gate wider allowing yourself in. You squinted under the bright lights, blinking a few times to adjust to the light. You wandered around, searching for the voice. The place was huge. It was littered with pillows and the floors was covered in a soft mattress. The playground appeared to be three stories tall, consisting of ropes, ladders, bridges and slides. Toys were neatly packed away in corners of the room, clearly the work of someone who had an obsession with cleaning.

Again a searing pain burned into your metallic skull. Your vision doubled, and you wobbled towards a colourful ball pit. Holding you head tightly you fell on your knees as you reached the ball pit. Tears threatened to fall as you kneeled, one paw holding your head the other scratching the soft floor.

Once the pain subsided, you let out a relived breath. You didn't know what was happening, all you wanted was to go to your room and rest. Laying back, you untucked your legs and let them swim in the ball pit. Closing your eyes, you waited a good few moments to let a sick feeling in your wired stomach to settle. Upon opening your eyes you yelped jolting up and hitting you head upon another.

While you rubbed you head the other bot didn't seem fazed. Its head swirled in a full circle. "Hello, hello, hello!!!" his voice was energetic, matching his nimble look. He was thin and scrawny, which came him more mobility, and boy did he show it. He bounded from the left foot to the right. A smile on his face as his circular head with triangular spikes spun in circles.

"Hey there, Howdy do! You look different from me. Your like the others. Have you met them. You seem shorter than the others. What animal are you based off of? Whats your job. Why are you here? Well I don't mind, I love slumber parties! Just keep the light ON!!!" You felt your brain fry as he spoke too fast for you to understand. With the more he rambled on, the closer he got to your sitting form. Feeling exposed and threatened you grabbed your fluffy tail and held it close. By the appearance of your scared and shaking stature, the energetic animatronic backed off. "Sorry for scaring you. I just get so excited at the site of a new friend! I'm Sundrop, and you are?" You trembled, your voice glitching from your stress. "(Y-Y/N) Fo-Fox." "OHHH A fox!!" he went all up in your face making you yip in surprise. Sundrop backed up again, apologising. "What are you doing in the daycare (Y/N)?" Standing up, you continued to fiddle with your tail as you replied, "I was hoping you knew the way to my room."