Chapter 29 - Deal?

You fiddled with your paws nervously, your eyes darted around as you followed Vanny. She skipped joyously with you following hesitantly behind. Your ears are perked up, twitching at any sound heard. Vanny leads you through the utility tunnels taking many turns throwing you off course and getting completely lost. In that moment you weren't even sure if left was left or right was right. With rhythmic skips, Vanny began to ascend a flight of metal stairs that she accessed by pushing open two red doors. With a gulp you followed up the dark staircase.

This is a bad idea.

Walking through another set of red doors, you found yourself in one of the garages in Roxy raceway. Dozens of go carts filled the parking spaces, each painted with a different colour and holding a different number. Skipping between the rows of carts, Vanny made her way to a garage door. You wandered how she would open it since they were generally locked as Roxy used to sneak into her raceway and destroy the go carts when she tried to race on the tracks.

"Follow me," Vanny's glitching voice giggled. With a pawed hand, she lifted up a control button and pressed it, opening the garage door.

How did she get that? Only highly trained STAFF get that.

With a loud grumble, the huge garage door opened revealing the racetrack. Once the door came to a steady stop, Vanny began skipping again. Taking grip of your tail, you brushed it with one paw while holding it with the other, and you continued to follow. Weaving around some construction signs and crossing over a temporary scaffolded bridge, you were once again taken to a red door, except it had a huge sign stuck to the front of it informing that the door was 'out of order.'

You watched as Vanny skipped up to it, placed a paw on the handle and swung the door open. You were dumbfounded. She just opened a door that only the highest of the high STAFF can access. Not even you or any other animatronic were allows to enter. Continuing on her way as if it was nothing, Vanny skipped into the darkness. "This way," her voice echoed. With slow and cautious footsteps, you walked into the darkness that awaited you past the doorway. With your eyes adjusting you found yourself looking at a stack of scaffold stairs that went straight down.

You took a step back.

This is a bad idea. I'm going to get myself killed.

"Don't you want to save your boyfriend?" Vanny asked from the bottom of the staircase. You sighed and walked back into the dark room and took a step down.

For Freddy.

Making your way to the bottom of the staircase took longer than you expected, every time you thought you were at the bottom, it just kept on going. With a puff, you made it to the bottom and you were anticipating Vanny waiting for you, but she was no where to be seen. Instead all you saw was the flickering of a faint light that illuminated the dull, rusted doors of an old elevator. Your ears fell as you began to shake, afraid. "Have fun," you heard Vanny laugh from above you before you heard a door slam with a click.

How did she get up there?

You didn't want to be there anymore, you wanted to go back, but you couldn't. With the little bravery you had left you walked towards the elevator. With a loud SCREECH it opened its rusty doors letting you see and smell its rotten interior. Stepping inside the doors slowly closed. Broken music played, glitching out and eventually just stopped playing. The ride was shaky and unpleasant, making you hold onto a wooden handle. You felt a jolt as the lift came to a stop making your fur stand on end. With another painful scream, the doors opened letting you out. Gladly stepping out, your ears rung as the doors closed loudly one last time.

Looking around, you realised you preferred the elevator. The room was dark and dim, with dust filling the air. If you had lungs you would definitely get some sort of lung problem after being down here. It smelt of moss and oil, the rocky walls damp with moisture. Walking through the dark cave you noticed wires hanging from the roof of the cave and filling the floor. As you turned a corner you gasped. Your eyes widened as you read the huge, glowing words that read 'Freddy Fazbear Pizza Place.' The building was old, broken and abandoned but somehow still had power.

What is this place.

Going through the front doors, you were led to a huge party room with checkered floors. Your eyes danced around the room, unable to focus on one aspect as you mind rushed with questions. You saw posters and pictures, party hats and decorations. One picture caught your attention. You walked up to it to have a closer look, only to find it wasn't a regular picture. Inside a wooden picture frame was a newsletter that read, 'Girl Goes Missing after getting trapped in the classing Freddy's Pizzarea. Her body found mutilated inside of an animatronic suit.' You were shocked. Freddy and the gang would never do that, they were kind and it would go against who they were to hurt a child.

"Interesting, isn't it," a deep, old and decrepit voice spoke. You jumped up and spun around meeting the gaze of an old, rotten green rabbit animatronic, with a human skull popping out from the jaw of the face and muscles strained around gears and cogs. He looked awful. "Who-who are you?" "Unimportant my dear (Y/N)," he replied limping closer to you. You stepped back but hit the wall, "How do you know my name." "I know everything about you my dear fox. I know that you want to find a battery for Freddy, I know your pain, I know your past." He stands next to you, his hands behind his back as he looks at the newsletter. "W-what?" You shiver. He stays quite. You shake your head clear, "Can you help me fix Freddy?" He looks down at you, "Of course my dear, but I don't work for free." "What do you want, I don't really have much to offer." "How about a deal. I get a battery for your bear, and in exchange I want you to listen to me." "Ummm, what do you mean by listen?" "Oh it gets loney down here, I just want someone to talk to." You look up at him and he stares down at you. He pulls out a boney metal hand. "Deal?" You look down at his hand before looking back up at him. You hesitate. "Its alright if its not a deal, your little lover will just break down. And it may or may not be all your fault." You ears fell as you thought about it.

All my fault.

You took his hand and shook it. "Deal."