Chapter 4

"Mikey, I'm here." Koko says walking into Mikey's big office.

"Where's the money?" Mikey asked staring at Koko. "That faggot said he has some complications.. he'll have it by Friday." Koko replied.

"Koko, did I not tell you I want it today?" Mikey said standing up. "Boss, I can give you-

"I don't want your money. I need the transaction for the narcs we sold earlier. I need that money." He said slamming his hands on the table causing Koko to jump. Shivers go down his spine.

"Go get the money!" Mikey yelled out. His voice reached the 70th floor.

-
"Was that Mikey?" Kaiya questioned Rindou that was sitting on the couch reading documents. Rindou looks up worried, "this is bad. Kaiya get the first aid kit let's go now." He demanded.

-

"How am I supposed to do that?" Koko questions frowning. BANG!

Koko drops to his knees holding onto his left foot. "SHIT!" He yelled out. "Sanzu you fucking bastard." Koko said looking behind him and giving Sanzu a dirty look.

"Get the Boss what he needs and stop talking back." Sanzu said putting his gun back in his pocket.

"That wasn't necessary." Mikey said glaring at Sanzu. "I'm sorry Boss." He replied.

"Rindou Hurry up!! I heard a gunshot." Kaiya said running out of the special hidden elevator that took them up to Mikey's floor. Kaiya and Rin walk in. "Oh my God!" She said seeing Koko surrounded by a pool of blood. She quickly runs to him and opens the first aid kit.

"Not again." Rindou said pushing him away. "He talked back to Mikey."

Kaiya is cleaning Koko's wound. She turns back and looks at Sanzu. "So?! Doesn't mean you can shoot him!"

"Kai you don't have to help me it's fine." Koko said smiling. "Don't move ill be done soon." She said.

Mikey sat back down and watched them. "Boss, what did you need Koko to do?" Rindou said walking to his desk. "That man whatever the fuck his name is, the one we sold those drugs to last week didn't give me the money for it." Mikey said resting his chin on the back of his fingers.

"Alright. I'll take care of it." Rindou said. "That's my job Rin." Koko said replying to what Rin said. "With your one foot like that you can't do any job."

"Oi rin. You've got another mission don't you?" Sanzu said leaning on the wall. "Yeah but I'll get them both done today."

"I can do it." Kaiya said finishing up Koko's foot and standing up.

This peeked Mikey's interest. "Shut your mouth for a second. You're a maid, you'll ruin Bonten's rep if you go out and handle our business." Rindou said side eying her.

"Because I'm a girl? You sexist bitch." She said crossing her arms. "No dog should bark back at their master." Rindou said smirking. Disregarding what Rin said Kaiya turns around and slams her hands on Mikey's desk. "Oi little bitch." Sanzu said but Mikey raised his hand, so he calms down.

"Listen here Boss. Give me this assignment please, I've only been here for a short time and I'm just a maid but I know I can bring value to Bonten. Let me handle this." She says confidently.

Koko, Rin and Sanzu both stare at each other. He's going to kill her. Rindou thought.

"Alright." Mikey replied. This left Rindou, Koko's and Sanzu's jaw wide open.

"Thank you Mikey-San!" She said jumping up and down. "This isn't a game stupid!" Koko said. "Listen." Mikey said silencing the whole room.

"Look at me." He said and Kaiya obeyed quickly. Tsk. Why doesn't she obey that fast when I say something. Rindou thought. Mikey looks deep into her eyes. "You won't be going alone though. Sanzu and Rin will be accompanying you." He said.