Chapter 5

The next day after the meeting.

"What is Mikey thinking??" Rindou said walking back and forth in Ran's room. "Don't question the boss." Ran said scrolling on his phone. "He doesn't even know her! It's only been a couple days since I brought her here she was supposed to be a maid!" Rindou said ripping out his hair. Koko grabs his shoulder "Calm down Rin." He said.

"How can I calm down?! She's not fit for this." Rindou said sitting down. "Why do you care so much you don't know her either." Ran said crossing his legs. "You've been pretty intimate with her since you've met her." Sanzu said while chugging down 3 pills at the same time. Before Rindou got to reply Kaiya walks in.

"Sanzu! That's a lot of pills please be careful!" She said quickly giving him a bottle of water. "Haha Thank you Kai, you're such an angel." He said grabbing the water.

"What are you doing here?" Rindou questioned her with a dirty look. "Ouch! Rin you've been really mean to me since the mission." She said pouting. "Cut her some slack brother." Ran said.

Rindou is hiding his face and surprisingly didnt reply to what she said. Everyone is looking at him confused. She just called me Rin..This is so awkward why am I blushing right now? Rin thought to himself. "Ran.. Mikey called us to his office, apparently we have a new mission!" She said happily. "You seem happy Kai." Koko said. "This is your second mission, you're so different on the mission and outside of it." Sanzu added.

"Am I really?" She said loosing her smile. "Kaiya, I need to talk to you. Come with me." Rindou said walking out. "I need to go to Mikey off-" "This wont take long." Rindou said walking to his room and her following him. Kaiya has her own unit now since she's an executive.

They walk in and he closes the door. "Rin.. what's going on?" She asked him. He pushed her to the wall and rests him arm on the wall above her head. "The..The mission yesterday when you were on that Azai guy." he struggled to say hiding his face.

"What about that?" she looked at him confused. "I-" He said but couldn't get words out of his mouth. "Rin if you can't look at me and tell me what you have to say then I'll be leaving now."

He got the courage to look up at her and she saw his blushing face which made her blush as well. "Stop calling me Rin.." He said. "Why?" She holds his cheek, she was curious to know what his rosy face felt like. "Because it makes me feel things I don't want to feel..".

"What do you mean?" She asked him.

She would never in a million years thinks Rindou likes her since he has always been mean to her. He just stays silent and time goes by. "Rin I really need to go! Ran is waiting." She said.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT RAN!" he yelled out slamming both of his hands on the wall and getting closer to her. "Yesterday what you did on that guy..it..it made me jealous." He said looking into her eyes.

She doesn't say anything, she's surprised internally about the way he feels. But they both locked their eyes together and were leaning in to each other's face. They slowly, slowly get closer and closer when... Ran opens the door.

"Kaiiiii where are you-

Rindou and Kaiya both jump creating distance. "Oh! Am I interrupting??" Ran questioned acting innocent. "Actually you ar-

"Of course you're not!" Kaiya says walking out and waving bye to Rin. Ran puts his arm around her shoulder and looks back at Rin standing there giving him a dirty look.

"What was going on there Kaiya?" Ran asked while letting her go. "Oh nothing we were just talking about this mission coming up." She said getting into the hidden elevator that leads to Mikey's office. In the elevator Ran grabs her chin and makes her look at him. "Wanna fuck?" he asked. Kai pushes him away and says "I'm not interested in you."

"Ah ok whatever." he said leaning on the elevator wall. They walk into Mikey's office and are greeted by his bored face.

"Kaiya, Ran.. this friday go visit Sakura's headquarters. I need you guys to negotiate with their boss Sangetsu Toi. We need the powder they use to which they create grenades." Mikey said putting a couple documents on the table.

"Yes sir." Ran said taking the papers. "Boss, wouldn't they want to chat with you?" Kaiya asked looking him in the eyes. Mikey leans forward and stares into her eyes which send her shivers. "I don't have time to talk to an amateur." he said. "Yes boss."

"This isn't a dangerous mission, Toi is willing to give it to us but I need you to get me 200 units instead of 150. He will seem unpleasant about that deal but I don't care." He said. Ran and Kaiya bow and walk out.

"Let's discuss our strategies." Kaiya said to Ran while they go back to the 70th floor. Rindou was hidden listening to everything. He knocks on Mikey's door. "Boss may I come in?"

"What do you need Rin?" he asks looking out the window. "Why did you make Kaiya an executive? We can't trust her and she isn't built for this life." He said staring outside as well.

Mikey turns around and stands up looking Rindou in the eyes. "I see potential in her. Those "impulses" she has, that's what I need to make Bonten great." Mikey declared. "But Boss-

"She has more potential than anyone in the gang, including me. I already did a background check on her. If something happens to me, I'll have her step up as the new Boss." Mikey said smiling.

Is he smiling? Rindou thought to himself.

"Your orders are final, if that's what you wish then we will all obey. But I'll put my life on the line for her." Rindou said standing tall. "Do as you please. But she won't need your protection." Mikey said sitting down and turning his chair to look at the view outside. Rindou bows and walks out.

Mikey looks outside at the view in Tokyo. He sees little children with their families walking and laughing. He sees a group of guys and girls eating together which gave him nostalgia, then he grabs something from his shelf..

"I wonder if she likes doriyaki..." Mikey says to himself while taking a bite.

To be Continued