Chapter 7

The next day, Friday.

It was 6 am, Kaiya was still sound asleep. Today was her second mission with Ran and she wanted as much rest as possible. She also wanted to avoid Rindou so she brought some snacks into her room so she doesn't leave. Everyone else is chilling in the main living room as always.

"Good morning Rin you look beat." Sanzu said plopping on the couch next to Rindou. "I didn't get any sleep." He replied.

"Do you have an early mission?" Mochi asked him. "No I just... I can't stop thinking."

"Rin, go and talk to her. Apologize if you have to." Sanzu said sitting back and crossing his legs. "Like I'd ever apologize to that b-

Ran smacked the back of Rins head. "What was that for asshole?!"

"That's were you're wrong. Never apologizing and calling her names. I'd make out with someone in front of you too." Ran said. "Whatever. I'm gonna go." Rindou said walking out.

-

Rindou walks by Kaiyas door until he stopped. "What am I doing?" He questioned himself. He walks back and stands in front of her door. He knocks but there was no answer. He slightly opens the door and sees Kaiya sleeping, the slow sunrise shining on her beautiful face. Without saying anything Rindou just walks in. He kneels down to look at her face closely.

She's so pretty. He thought.

Unconsciously his hand moves and he strokes her cheek. Her warm face was so soft in his hand. He moved her hair away from her face and held her with one hand. "Rin~" Kaiya says half asleep. Rindou jumped a little and said "yes."

"Come I want to hold you." She said reaching out her arms. "I shouldn't I-

"Rinnnnn I want you~" she says and he plopped in bed next to her. She quickly wrapped her arms around his body resting her head on his chest. "You're so warm." She said. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in tighter. "You're so beautiful." He said back.

"Mh you think?" She said opening her eyes and looking at him. He was already staring at her admiring her natural beauty. "Mhm." He said.

"I wish that was you instead of the waiter.." Kaiya said. Rindous eyes widen, he rests his head on her forehead and leans in for a kiss but Kaiya moves her lips to his ear. "I don't want to kiss you right after I kissed someone else. I want it to be special." She said.

"I cant wait any longer." He said moving her face to kiss her but she bit his ear. "Ah"

"Shhhh" she said while she starts kissing his neck. "I want you Rin." She says in between kisses but then she suddenly fell asleep. "Haha" Rin laughed. He hugged her tight letting her continue sleeping. They both fell asleep.

10 am.

Ran knockes on Kaiyas door but once again, no answer so he opens the door. "Kaiiiii let's get ready!" He said until he frozen in place seeing her and his brother snuggled up in bed. He couldn't help but get a brotherly smile on his face. But he's still Ran . He takes a pillow and throws it on their faces.

"What the fuck" Rindou said tossing the pillow on the ground and looking up. "Rin what was that?" Kaiya questioned when both their eyes landed on the tall Ran standing in front of the big king bed.

"R-RAN!" Kaiya said trying to cover her body because she was wearing her silk night gown without a bra. Rindou took the blanket and covered her body. "Knocking exists brother." Rindou said sitting up. "I did knock but you guys were to busy snuggling up together." Ran said crossing his arms. Kaiya and Rindou both blushed.