Chapter 8

"YOUR BROTHER IN LAW??!!!" Ran screamed when they stepped out of the vehicle.

"SHHHH!! You're too loud." Kaiya said. "What do you mean by that?" He questioned her. But she brushed his question off. She started speed walking to the living room. "Hey hey wait!!"

They entered the living room and were greeting by Sanzu, Koko, and Takeomi. "Tell me Kai~"

"Ran Stop it. What else is there to tell?" She said sitting down next to Takeomi. "What are you guys bitching about?" Sanzu gave them an annoyed look.

"Kai's brother in l-

"Shut up Ran!" She said smacking his knee. "Kai it's us. Just say it." Koko said. Kaiya looks at Ran telling him it's ok to continue.

"Wakasa is Kaiya's brother in law."

"WHAT?!" Takeomi said standing up. Kaiya looked at him confused. "Y-you're Aoi's sister?!" He asked stunned.

"Y-yes I am... how do you know?" Kaiya said confused. "Wakasa has been my best friend since we were children. I know what happened and the real story." He said sitting down and lighting a cig. Ran started to look around the room until he realized someone was missing.

"Mh I see." She replied but before they could continue the conversation Ran interrupted.

"Where is my brother?" He asked. His question brought Kaiya out of her thoughts. She looked up at the men in front of her and they didn't reply. They looked at the ground and ignored the question.

"Hey where is he?" She asked getting up. "Now isn't a good time Kai." Koko replied. "Tell me where the fuck he is right now or I'll shoot your other foot Koko."

"He's in his room." Sanzu replied. Kaiya runs to Rindous room. "She's a feisty one isn't she?" Sanzu said smirking until he saw Koko's face. He was frozen .. he looked scared. It's the face he does when Mikey gets mad. "Uh Ran stay behind yeah? Mikey is in there too" he added.

Kaiya runs to his room aggressively opening the door. She stands there and sees Rindou in bed, bandages around his head and his chest. Mikey is sitting on the side of the bed looking down.

"W-what is this?" She questions walking towards them. Mikey looks up and meets her dead eyes, "he got attacked by 50 men with weapons and guns on this mission. He beat them all but had a lot of damage done." He said looking back at Rindou.

Kaiya goes to the huge king sized bed and sits next to Rindous chest touching his warm face. He was sound asleep. "Mikey-san....

Mikey looked her face to face. "You- you knew this would be a dangerous mission..w-why would you let him go alone?" She said.. coldly, with no emotions. Sanzu, Ran and Koko were next to the door listening, hidden.

Mikey stayed silent, this scenario gave him deja vu. "I can replace him anytime." He replied.

Kaiya slaps him. Mikey looks to the side. All three of the men walk in and grab Kaiya. This wakes up Rin but no one notices. "Boss please forgive her!" Sanzu yelled out. "She let her emotions get the best of her she's still new!" Koko said. Ran was about to talk until he saw Rindou sit up.

"Kai..." he said looking at her. Ran is protecting her from Mikey, her eyes look dead... she wasn't even tearing up.

"Mikey... it's my fault." Rindou said but Mikey doesn't reply. There is silence. Mikey gets up and stands in front of Ran.. behind him was Kaiya.

"Move." Mikey said. All the executives are scared of Mikey, the only one who hasn't been that scared was Rindou, he was the black sheep before Kai.

Ran didn't want to obey but his body moved on its own. Mikey walks up to Kaiya and their dead eyes greet each other. Mikey raises his hand..

"MIKEY DONT" Rindou said but he coughed up blood.

Mikey put his palm on Kaiyas head and patted it. "You're right. I should've known better." Mikey said. Kaiya snapped back into reality. Mikey started walking out the room.

"W-wait! Boss I'm so sorry!" She said bowing down. Mikey turned his head and gave her a warm smile. This isn't what she felt before this was.. nicer.

"How are you alive?" Sanzu questioned. Kaiya ran to Rin and hugged him gently. She got a towel and cleaned his face. "You're so reckless" Rindou said.

"Look who's talking! How could you let yourself get beat up like this?"

Ran, Koko and Sanzu started feeling left out so they exited the room shutting the door.

"Rin.. I was worried." Kaiya said hiding her pink face. Rindou leaned his forehead onto hers and kissed her nose. "You didn't have to go that far."

He grabs her waist and lays down with her on top of him. "Rin you're hurt this isn't a good idea-

"Shhhhh shut up and lay on me." He said pulling her head into his bare chest. She lays on top of him and smells his body. She strokes her hand on his skin and meets a part on his abdomen where he got stabbed. "This must've hurt" she said. "It didn't hurt at all." he replied.

Kaiya rolled her eyes because he was trying to act thought she moved her lips to his wounds that were covered with bandages and started kissing them. She kisses his wounds and his bare skin she started moving up to his neck and his face.

She kisses his jaw and moves back to his neck. Rindou was sick of the wait, he grabbed her face and clashed his lips onto hers. They start to make out with built up passion and attraction. He sits and leans into her face and continues kissing her, his hands travel her body until he makes an "ouch" sound.

Kaiya quickly lays him down on the bed and hugs him tight. "You're hurt. Stop moving this isn't important. Get better." She said covering both of them with blankets.

"When you're here I don't feel any pain" Rindou said kissing her head. "Me too." She added.

"This is the only time I'll be nice." He said. "I know deep down you're a little baby." She said grinning. Rindou flicks her forehead. "OW!"

"Tsk. Annoying. How was your mission?" He asked. "It was good, I saw my brother in law."

Rindou grabbed her chin and made her look at him. "brother in law?" He questioned.

"Yeah haha." She said. I barely know anything about her... Rindou thought.

"He married my sister Aoi 5 years ago. Because of the life he had before, my family was threatened and my brother, my sister, mom and dad all died in a drive by." She said loosing her smile.

"Kai.. I'm so sorry I wish I was there with you back then." He said leaning his cheek on her head. "But how did you survive?"

"I was a dumb girl back then. I got into a fight with my sister and ran away for the whole day. When I went back home I saw all of them.. d-

"It's okay." He said. "Let it out.. cry.. I'll pick up the pieces." He said pulling her in closer. Rindous chest started getting wet. Kaiya formed tears and started sobbing. He has never seen her this volurabke.

"Rin... I'm so sad" she said sobbing uncontrollably. "I know.. I'm here." He said. She cried for an hour until she fell asleep. Rindou fell asleep right after as well. This is their second time sleeping next to each other.

To be continued