Chapter 17

"Hello? Rin.. How did everything go?" Kaiya said picking up a call from Rindou. "Hey Kai, we did everything you asked." He said with a calm tone.

"Okay excellent tell everyone to meet at the club." She demanded. "Sure.. but there is a problem." He said sighing. "What is it?" she said worried.

"Sanzu fainted."

"What?! Is he okay? Where are you guys?" She said concerned. "We're at the hospital right now."

"I'm coming"

"No, No you don't need to. The doctor's said he's fine but he isn't treating his AIDS right, he needs to take meds. He'll be okay we'll meet you at the club in 30 minutes." He said.

"Oh..ok I'm glad to hear that. See you later babe." She said. "See ya baby" he replied.

"What happened?" Kazutora asked curiously. "Oh you don't know." she said remembering that he doesn't know about Sanzu's condition.

"Sanzu has AIDS.. he only has a year to live. He just passed out and the doctor's said he needs to take medicine." She said casually.

Kazutora frowned and looked at her. "What's the issue?" she said confused.

"How can you say that so casually?" he said confused. Kaiya just smiled at him. "Let's get going." she said walking towards the motorcycle. "Are you angry?" he asked her.

"Of course not." she said.

--

They all get to the club and only see Sanzu and Ran. They had dancers around them and she could see the lust in Sanzu's eyes.

There was a girl mainly on Sanzu, and it was Luna.

Kaiya walks over to them and gives Sanzu a death store. "Hey Kaiya relax I'm just having fun." Sanzu said taking a shot.

"Luna! Long time no see. You're doing great but please don't send anyone to him." She said crossing her arms. "Uh-Ah Kaiya! I'm sorry right away boss." She said leaving Sanzu pouting.

Kaiya sits next to him.

"What do you think you're doing?" She said punching him. "Ow! I'm having fun like I told you what's the issue?" He asked.

"You know the issue you shouldn't be doing stuff like this."

"You told us to new here."

"I know but that's because-

"Kaiya!!" Kazutora said running and tripping on her. "Kazutora! Watch where you're going." She said while he tries to get off of her.

With a very misleading position they're in Rindou walks in and sees them. His eyes widen and he pulls Kazutora off and throws him on the ground.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!" Rindou yelled. Kaiya sighed and pulled him next to her by his collar. "Don't touch me!" He yelled but she shushed him with his finger.

"He ran and tripped." She said rolling her eyes. "Oh." Rindou replied.

It was awkward until Ran's very loud laugh was noticeable.

"Ran can you shut up?" Kaiya said.

"Sorry boss" he replied.

"Is everyone here?" She says to all the men sitting around her.

"Yes." They all replied.

"Okay. Report everything that happened." She said laying back.

"Koko hacked into the system and transferred the money to our account." Kaku said.