Finale

"Can you give us a minute please?" Kaiya asked the doctor. "Sure."

Rindou wraps his arms around Kaiya excited to share a new journey with her. Kaiya wasn't returning the hug and was looking at nothing.

"We're going to have a family!. I'm so happy." Rindou threw happy comments at the situation. Ran put his hand on Rindous shoulder.

"Rin.." he said pulling him off of her. Rin looked confused and pulled back to see Kaiya crying. "Baby no..no.. it's ok." he said grabbing her face and wiping her tears.

"I..We can't have this baby.." she said covering her face. "Why not?" he asked sitting on hr bed.

"Our life..it's too dangerous.." she explained. "We're not in that life anymore." he said getting frustrated. "That doesn't matter, we already did every bad thing in the book and people have it out for us.. They'll attack our baby....and that's why.. I'm not having this baby."

"I'll protect it! I'll put my life on the line and will do anything to keep our child protected please don't say that." Rin said panicking.

"You shouldn't even be putting your life on the line! I don't want to loose you." she said sobbing and holding her stomach.

"Kaiya you can't make a decision like that! That's my child as well." he said. "I know Rin, but you're filled with emotions and can't think straight. We both know this is the best option." she said.

"Kaiya." Ran interrupted. "Don't make any decisions right now. Wait a couple days and do what you think is best." he explained.

"What about me? I'm the father! Where is my say in this?" Rin said standing up and looking at both of them confused. Kaiya didn't say anything.

"Or am I not the father?" Rin jumped to conclusion.

"What?! Of course you are!" Kaiya said surprised by his words. "Really?! Then why is my word not important in this?" he said getting angrier and angrier.

Kaiya just looked down and started crying.

"Alright..I see how this is. See ya." Rindou said storming out the room.

Kaiya covers her face and sobs harder. "It's all my fault." she said while Ran sighed and exited the room to find his brother.

Kaiya hears a knock on her door a couple minutes later.

"Rin?" she said looking up but seeing Mikey stand by the door.

"Yo. You alright? I just saw Rindou and Ran storm out." Mikey asked without an expression.

Kaiya looks down and continues sobbing. Mikey sighs and walks to her and sits down beside her.

He pats her back and pulls her closer. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"M-Mikey..." she struggles to say looking up at his dark eyes.

"I'm pregnant." she said wiping her tears. "Wow. I'll be a uncle." he said smiling to himself.

"N..no you won't." she said pulling away. Mikey looked at her confused.

"I love Rin so much but I- we can't have this child. We got into a huge fight because of that."

"Kai.. you can have the baby." he said.

"No.. no way I can. This baby being born might cause more pain to it then me not having it. Our life is fucked up I can't bring a child into this me-

Mikey slaps her causing her to stop talking.

"Shut the fuck up." he said with an evil aurora.

"You're using that as an excuse." he added.

"No I'm not!" she said pushing him and getting up. "Of course you are! If you really wanted to your keep this child safe!" Mikey said getting up as well.

"You don't understand..." she said holding her face and sobbing.

"We're...we're all products of our parents shame. That's why you're dead inside, Rin and Ran have no parents, Take's family is split, and why Sanzu is dead!" she said sobbing.

"Haru's life was good...I was the one who ruined him."

"Huh?" Kaiya said confused. "Haru?"

"Yeah. Sanzu's real name. "Akashi Haruchiyo."

"Have this baby Kai. Don't have such a big regret in your life. Do it for you and Rin." he said grabbing her and wrapping his arms around her.

"I want this child so badly. I want to love it and have a family with Rindou."

"Let's do it then." said a familiar voice standing by the door.

"Rin!" she said running into his arms. Rindou picks her up and kisses her stomach.

"If you want to have this child then let's do it." he said putting her down.

"Let's do our best as parents." she said kissing him.

"Hey love birds sorry to interrupt but I came here to talk about myself." Mikey suddenly said.

"Oh you're here Mikey?" Rindou said looking over to him.

"Fuck you." Mikey said laughing.

"What's the issue boss— Mikey?" Ran said walking in.

"There's this girl I like.." he replied. "WHAT?!" they all said in shock.

"Ya ya shocking whatever." he said rolling his eyes.

"Who is it?" Kaiya asked happily.

"Senju." he said making everyone's jaw dropped.

Rindou and Ran started laughing which caused Mikey to blush.

"What's so funny?!" he said pouting.

"Don't ya think you guys are too similar?" Rin asked.

"No I don't." he replied seriously which made everyone laugh.

"You guys would be adorable. Ask her out and get married! We're all getting old." she said interlocking her fingers with Rin.

"Marriage huh?" Rin said smiling at her in a pure way as if she's an angel.

"Let's go on a walk..." he said grabbing her and leading her outside.

"Are you ready to be a father?" Kaiya asked holding her hands behind her back.

"Totally. And you'll be the best mother so it'll be easier for me." he said giggling.

"You know Rin the doctor told me the gender of our child."

"Really? It's a boy isn't it?" he asked excitedly.

"Haha yeah he is." she said holding his arm.

"What do you want to name him?" Rin asked stopping in the middle of the grass in the park. He cups her cheeks waiting for her response.

"I thought of a middle name too.." she said blushing.

"Let me hear it baby."

"Haru Ken Haitani"

The end.

*Hey guys! This was the end of Bonten's little maid. I'm thinking of adding more chapters in the future though, like an update of their future life, the kids, and what else happened with everyone. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this story I love you all!!*