Chapter 18

"S...Sanzu?" Kaiya said holding his cold body on the ground outside.

"Shit" Mochi says runing away. Tears falling down Kaiya's face. "Sanzu... say something please.. you didn't have to do this..I-I was going to save you.." She says crying.. tears falling on her face.

All the executives head outside hearing her screams. "Kaiya!? What's going on??" Rindou said running outside and seeing Sanzu dying.

"What.. is this?" Rin said. All the men come out and see what happened. "SANZU?!" Kokok yells runnning to him. They're all asking questions.

"Kaiya.." Sanzu said. "I was gonna leave soon anyways you know that.." He said looking into her eyes with his half dead eyes. "No! Please don't say that please Sanzu." She says grabbing his face.

Rindou kneels down looking at his old friend. "Brother.." he says tearing up.

"Rin.. take care of her." He says smiling. "Yes.. rest well." he replies.

"Sanzu.. Please don't leave too." She said.

"Kaiya thank you for everything" He said using his last bit of energy to kiss her on the cheek. "Sanzu I'll miss you" she said crying harder.

"Guys." Sanzu said to everyone around him. "Sanzu.." Ran, Koko, Kaku, Takeomi, and Kazutora say looking at him.

Sanzu started to see a ghost of Mikey in front of him. He lend his hand.
"Now I'm hallucinating... it's time to leave." He says laughing a little. "Give them this message." Said the ghost of Mikey to Sanzu.

"Save Kaiya.. Save yourselfs and live a better life. That message is from Mikey and I. I love you guys.. my family." those were Sanzu's last words. He died in Kaiya's arms. His eyes stayed open and his smile remained.. his face muscles were relaxing slowly.

"W-What?" Kaiya says shaking him. "Sanzu.. please wake up." She said. The little light she gained in her eyes disappeared. Ran grabbed her arm to make her stop.

Rindou closes Sanzu's eyes. They all stay silent for a good 5 minutes. "I'll call an amublence.. a girl over here died too." Kaku said.

Rindou got himself together remembering Sanzu's words. "Kaiya let's go." he said but she wouldn't respond. She was looking at Sanzu's scars.. touching them with her fingers.

"He never told me how he got those... we had no time.." She said with a calm voice.

Ran hits the back of her neck causing her to pass out. "Ran?!" Rindou said getting angry. "She isn't stable, this was the best way to get her to move." Ran said picking her up.

"I'll take her of her, go with Sanzu." Ran said.

"Fuck.. how did this happen?" Koko said.

Takeomi picks up a bullet from the ground.. there was a familiar logo on it. "Guys.. this was Mochi's work."

"How do you know?" Kaku asked. "This logo.. he used put it on for everything. But why would he kill Sanzu?" He questioned.

"Sanzu must've protected Kai.." Kazutora said.

"Fuck." Rindou said kicking the trash can and denting it.

"Calm down. The ambulance is here." Kaku said.

--

A couple weeks later...Kaiya was locked in her bedroom. She wouldn't come out or eat anything. Rindou would have to connect an IV to her so she can get nutrients. She was traumatized, Mikey died and now her best friend died in her arms.

"Hello Kaiya..." Kazutora said knocking on her door but she did not respond like usual.

He enters and sits on her bed. She's sitting up looking out the window.

"I know I came to visit u yesterday but I'm worried about you." He said putting his hand on her leg.

"Why aren't you talking to us? We're you're family." He said but she still ignored him. This started to bother Kazutora and he couldn't handle this anymore.

"Enough is Enough Kaiya. Get yourself together. What kind of boss are you if this is how you're going react over a crew mates death. Morn and cry but come back and lead our group." He said standing up.

Kaiya turns around and looks at him.

She smiled.

"Sanzu said something similar to that to me when Mikey died..." she said standing up.

"Oh..uh." He says realizing what he just did.

Kaiya hugged him. "You're right. It's time for me to come back."

"W-wait.. that fast?" He said confused.

She lets go of him and walks to the huge window opening it. "What are you doing?" He questions.

"I'm done with this. Ever since I entered these peoples life I've done nothing but ruin it." She says sobbing.

"No you haven't!" Rindou says barging into the room.

"Rin..." she says crying. Rindou runs towards her and hugs her tightly.

"Let me go." She said pushing him away. "I cant live like this anymore. It's so painful." She says walking backwards.

"I know it's hard.. we're all suffering. We've known Mikey and Sanzu since we were kids." He said.

"I have caused all of you harm." She said. "That's not it babe."

"No..no don't call me that. You deserve better Rindou." She said. "What are you talking about? Kaiya please just stop and close the window." He said worried.

Kaiya sees all the members walk into the big room.

"Everyone listen. Bonten is now disbanded." She said giving them her last smile.

"KAIYA!" Rindou yells running towards her.

Kaiya falls backwards. Their home is a couple stories tall. She's falling the same way Mikey did.

"Soon I'll be with you guys." She said falling faster and faster.

"KAIYA!!" Rindou says looking at her fall when he suddenly jumps too.

"RIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She says seeing him catch up to her.

Rindou hugs her in the air protecting her. "I won't let you die." He said kissing her.

"No..no... it's my fault you're going to die." She said.

Rindou slaps her. "Come back to reality!!!" He says angrily.

They're about to hit the ground when everything around them turned slow motion. It looked like clouds everywhere with white stars... was this heaven?

Hands started touching both of them. "What's going on?" Kaiya asks looking around. "Where are we?" He said looking around as well.

Mikey and Sanzu are holding them up. "M-Mikey?! Sanzu?!" Rindou and Kaiya say. But they do not reply. Kaiya feels more hands and sees her sister and parents. "Aoi..." she said looking at all of them.

This boy grabs Rindou. "Izana?" Rindou said tearing up and seeing his old boss. All of their deceased loved ones were supporting them to stay alive. Before they close their eyes they hear these words "Live for us". Both of them closed their eyes and open it a second later.

They were on the ground without even one scratch on them. They were caught by Kazutora, Kaku, Koko, Takeomi, and Ran.

To be continued