Chapter 29

"Rin!" Kaiya said running into his arms. Kaiya looks behind Rin and sees...Mikey.

"Mikey?!" she says confused.

"Hi" he said patting her head. "I'm confused...we didn't change anything in the past..and Rin how do you know about the time traveling?" Kaiya asks.

Both her and Takemitchi were super confused. Nothing made sense.

"We have a lot to talk about." Rindou said.

Kaiya looks at Mikey confused. "I'm glad to see you." Mikey said hugging her. Tears fall down her face.

"You're alive..." she said.

"Let me explain." Rindou said patting her shoulder.

"When you left to take a walk, I followed you to check up on you. I saw you talking to Takemitchi and couldn't help but eavesdrop. You guys started talking about the future and I heard Takemitchis explanation. When you guys shook hands suddenly everything changed. I wasn't standing there anymore I was in a business meeting with all the bonten executive, but you weren't there. I knew about the time traveling but my memory didn't change, the future got altered because you guys did something in the past didn't you?" Rindou asked.

"Kind of.." kaiya replied.

"When I looked up I saw Mikey.. I was so confused because I remember his death. Unfortunately Sanzu did pass but Mikey was there. I had no idea on what to do..I couldn't find you either. Mikey approached me asking me what was wrong and I told him what I saw." Rindou said taking a breath.

"Takemtichi...Kaiya... I'm the second time leaper." Mikey said.

Kaiya's eyes widened. "No way."

"When Rindou told me, I went back to the past...I told you back then didn't I? 'Go back before you ruin anything'. Before dying in the first timeline, you gave me a purpose to live but it was too late and I hit the floor..but luckily I was able to go back in time. I was stuck until you guys came back. My motives were confused but you brought a purpose again. I made sure that your goals would succeed." Mikey said smiling.

"No way...we did it?" She said shocked. "You guys did it." Mikey said.

Kaiya started sobbing. "I'm so happy to see you again... but I'm so sorry." She said dropping to her knees.

"Kaiya?!" Rin said hugging her.

"D-Draken is gone... Sanzu is gone... I'm so sorry." She said sobbing.

Mikey kneeled down and patted her head. "You did great." He said leaving.

Kaiya just looks up confused.

Rindou grabs her face and kisses her. "Can we be together for a while?" He asked in between kisses and she nodded.

To Be Continued.

(Hey guys! This is a shorter chapter I know but I wanted to wrap this back to the future arc up! Now you'll be getting more Rindou and Kaiya:)! )