Chapter 19

"Are you guys insane?!" Koko says letting them go.

"You guys are out of your mind!" Kaku said.

"Guys.." Kaiya said looking at everyone around her. Rindou was still grabbing onto her tightly. She looks at him and sees his tears.

"I.. didn't want to loose you too." Rindou said. "Rin.."

"We're all upset." Koko said. "You're not the only one who lost Mikey and Sanzu. So please stop and come back to us." Koko said starting to cry.

Looking around all of them were tearing up. Rindou hugged her. "It's my fault.. I dragged you into this." He said.

"No..no no it's not your fault. I'll get myself together... I'll become better for us." Kaiya said sobbing into his shoulder.

Suddenly everyone joined in on the hug. "No matter what happens we'll all stay a family." Kaiya said.

-

Later that day Kaiya summoned a meeting.

"Hello everyone." She said sitting at the head of the table.

"This will be our last mission." She says shocking everyone.

"You were serious when you said you'd disband us?" Kaku said standing up.

"Please sit down Kakucho, I'm not done talking." She said smiling.

"The mission is... live happy. Start a family and find love." She says standing up.

"Wait what?" Everyone said at the same time.

"I'm disbanding bonten." She said.

"Why would you do that?" Ran asks. "Because I want us all to live a long and good life." She said and they all stayed silent.

"Rin and I didn't die because we had u guys to support us." She said.

"But there's one thing." She said.

"What is it?" Rin asked because he didn't know that she had more to say.

"I'm going to kill Mochi." She said.

"No you're not." Rindou said. "Rin it's my job to do that at least."

"Mikey and Sanzu told us to live a happier and better life not go kill an old comrade." Rin said. "I know but I can't live on like this." Kaiya said.

"Boss there's no need to do something like that." Koko explained. "Why not?! We have killed so many people what's another person going to do?" Kaiya said getting mad.

"This is different, he used to be a part of us and we shouldn't end bonten like this." Ran interrupted.

"Since you're not my boss anymore as your boyfriend I'm telling you to never fight or pick up a gun again." Rindou said suddenly.

"Boyfriend?!" She said. "What?" He said frowning.

"Since when were you my boyfriend?" she said teasing him. "Since I said I was." He replied.

"I feel like we are interrupting" Kazutora said nervously. "No sorry you're not." Kaiya said but Rindou kept teasing her.

"Boyfriend boyfriend girlfriend girlfriend." He said.

"Omg stop!!" She said hitting him lightly. "I'll think about Mochi again guys... but I'll be selling this place , we will all see each other a lot but not live together anymore there's really no point of living together".

"We'll all pack our things today." Koko said.

"Alright everyone.. I'm going for a walk I'll be back to get my stuff." Kaiya said heading out.

"You're not going with her?" Kaku asked Rin. "No she needs some alone time." Rin explained.

"This was all for the best." Koko said out loud.

-

So much has happened in the past year. This was such a crazy journey. I just wish I didn't have to loose the people I met through the way. I'm so blessed to still have Rindou, he was truly there for me. I just really really wish I could change what happened.

"Ughhhhh" kaiya said hitting her head.

"I hate this!" She said looking down when she suddenly bumped into someone and fell back.

"Ow" she said looking up.

"Oh I'm so sorry!!" The black haired male said lending her a hand.

"It's alright." She said getting up. "Wait..I know you!" She said.

"Oh.. yeah.. I'm Hanagaki Takemitchi." He introduced himself.

"Yeah! The guy who Mikey wanted to see." She said. "I'm surprised to see you here."

"I don't really come here at all I'm actually here to see you." He replied.

"To see me? Are you drunk or something." She said laughing. "You were there when Mikey died.. why would you come back here and ruin your happy life?" She continued.

"Because I want to change what happened." He said determined.

"Change what happened?" She said confused.

"Kaiya-san, you'll probably not believe me but.. I can time leap." He said.

Kaiya just continued to be silent. "For the past 2 years, I've been going back in time 12 years and trying my best to prevent a future where my girlfriend and Mikey die."

"I believe you." Kaiya said.

"What?! You do?" He said shockingly.

"Yes I do. And you came here because you need my help don't you?" She said.

"Yeah. Basically I need to shake hands with someone who has the same goal as me. I'll go back in time." He said.

"Is there anyway I can come too?" She questioned.

"Uh oh..I'm not sure when I shook hands wiht my girlfriends brother naoto, he never came with me."

"What if we both have that same goal in mind? I want to go back in time as well." She explained.

"We can try that." He said reaching out his hand.

"So this means we're partners now right?" She said smiling with her eyes closed.

Takemitchi felt nostalgic and nodded. She reached out her hand and they shake hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kaiiiiii wake up!!!" Said a girl shaking Kaiya from her bed causing her to fall on the floor.

"OUCH THAT HURT!" She said looking up at who did that.

"You're finally awake! There's someone at the door that wants to see you." Said the girl.

This voice!

"A-Aoi!!!" Kaiya said tearing up and running to hug her sister.

"What's gotten into you?" She said patting her head. "I missed you so much." She said crying. "You saw me yesterday before you went to sleep." She said laughing.

Knock knock.

"Hmm is that your boyfriend?" Aoi said teasing. "Hi Kaiya-san! Your mom let me in." Takemicthi said by her bedroom door.

"As if." Kaiya said elbowing Aoi.

"We have a lot to do today so let's get going." Takemitchi said.

"What day is it?" Kaiya asks.

"May 20th, 2006"

To be continued.