Chapter 13

"Kai you changed" Sanzu said to Kaiya while they're walking around the rich areas in Tokyo looking for a home instead of new members since she couldn't stand Koko's small place.

"Sorry if I disappointed you." She said balancing her self on the line that the patterned concrete created.

"It's not that.. it's just...why am I your right hand if there's Rindou?" He said with a confused tone.

"Did I not tell you to not question me?" She said frowning. "I'm asking you as my friend not my boss" he responded.

Kaiya sighs and let's out a deep breath, "I guess it can't be helped. I just thought you'd be better for the role." She said smiling.

"So it's not pity?" He said while he stood in place. Kaiya turned around and had a blank face.

"Pity? I have never shown pity to anybody. It's a form of disrespect that nobody deserves. You knew what you got yourself into so you fucked up. If I hated you like I hate my enemies then I'd pity the fuck out of you and let you be the leader of bonten."

Sanzu was shocked by her words and started sweating. "I'm sorry... Boss."

"How much time do you have left?" She asked him.

"About a year. If I don't have intercourse."

"If? You're not going to. Are you crazy you'll spread it."

"I know but that's a long time without se-

"I'll kill you." She replied.

"Yes yes" he said elbowing her.

"Let's find a place already and stop the chatter. I wonder how the brothers are doing right now."

"Let's go find out!"

--

"You love Kaiya! You love Kaiya!" Ran sung to his brother.

"Shut up you're literally a child." He said while he holds his forehead.

"So you do love her?!" He said squeaking like a girl. "I never said anything like that you're so fucking
annoying."

"Let's go into this cafe." Ran said. "A cafe? Isn't that weird."

"A little nostalgic don't you think?" He said grinning and pulling Rin into the cafe.

They both sit at the nearest table and are greeted by a female with only underwear on. Rin looks towards Ran and he's whistling innocently. "Ran what the fuck.."

"Hi honeys, what would you like to eat today?" She said bending over leaning on their table, her boobs are in Rins face while her ass in Rans face. Ran slaps her ass and grips it "are you on the menu?" He said seductively .

"That's for dessert." She said while pulling her thongs up higher and standing up. She calls for two more waiters and lays her eyes on Rindou. "You've been quiet pretty one." She said running her hand on his chest. "We we're mistaken, we didn't know this place was-

She put her finger on his lips shushing him while she sits on his lap. The other two women surround Ran. "Bitches this one is mine." The girl on Rindou said.

"Uh-I- sorry but-

"You talk a lot.." she said whispering in his ear while she positioned herself to face him on his lap while she unclipped her bra. "What-what are you doing?" He said noticing.

"Oh my bad, help me cover my breast with your suit." She said pushing herself on him. Rin doesn't know what to do. What the fuck do I do? That stupid Ran ima beat him up later

Suddenly 2 familiar faces walk into the cafe. "Oh Boss! Sanzu! come here!" Ran yelled out. Kaiya turns her head and the first thing she sees is Rindou and that girl. But she completely ignored them and walked over there.

"Kaiya I- help." He said but she just looked at him quickly.

"Mhm don't give other girls your attention now while I'm here." The waiter said while she starts moving her hips. "I-it's time for me to go really."

"Ran did I not tell you guys to look for members?" Kaiya said bored. "We're taking a break."

Kaiya didn't like how they didn't take her serious enough. She pulled the hair of both women on ran and threw them to the side. "OW YOU BUTCH!" They yelled at her but Kaiya quickly silenced them with one look of her pitch black eyes.

"Now Boss come on-"

Kaiya pulled out her gun and shoved it in his mouth. Sanzu stayed quiet while Rindou tried standing up but the girl wouldn't budge. "I-I'm scared" the waiter said. "Like I care get off of me!" He yelled out.

Kaiya pulled Rans hair closer to her face and shoving her heel inside of his tigh. "Are you trying to embarrass me?" She asked him. He shook his head in fear. "Then get the fuck up and find me a new member in 1 hour. If I don't see someone at my office by that time I'll shoot your fucking brain out you horny useless fuck." She said pulling her heel out his tigh and putting her gun back in place.

Ran started coughing and Sanzu got him water. Kaiya turns to Rindou and sees the girl clinging on to him. "Y-you're crazy!" She said.

Kaiya grabs her by the neck and smashes her to the wall. She looks at Rindou in the eyes and says "Fuck you. Never speak to me casually again." She said. Rindou didn't get afraid like Ran did because her eyes weren't angry, she was upset and hurt. Rindou didn't choose to be in this situation but he could've avoided it. Him and Kai aren't together hence they've never talked about it but there's no denying that there's feelings involved with both of them. She lets go of the long stare and says "Let's go Sanzu." They both start to walk out and and Rindou tries to say "I'm...sorry."

After a little while Rindou and Ran step out and start walking to leave the area. "She really scolded us" ran said holding his tigh to stop the bleeding. "We should go to the hospital." Rin said.

"Are you crazy? If we don't find anyone in the next 58 minutes then today will be my last day breathing."

"We'll find someone lets just go great your wounds first!" Rin said smacking him. "No fuck off." He replied.

Suddenly Rindou kicked him to the ground hard. "Bro what the fuxk?"

"How dare you bring me somewhere here. You knew Kaiya has our location and you still decided to ambush me?" He said yelling.

"I was just trying to get you to confess about her."

"THATS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" He said angrily.

"Rin I'm sorry-"

"I don't need your fucking half ass apology. You always put your nose in my business and now I lost the only light in my life. I hope you're fucking happy because I do love her. I love her so fucking much it hurts when she's not with me and I don't know what I'm going to do now that she left me."

To be continued