Chapter 16

"Let's sit on the couch" she said to him while they walk over there.

"What do you wanna talk about?" He asked her sitting kind of far from her.

Kai puts her feet up and hugs her knees while looking at Rin. "About Shin-Chan" she said smiling.

"Shin-chan?" He questioned.

"Shinichiro had a dojo as well as a motorcycle shop. When I was little I used to get bullied a lot by the boys and Shin-chan came to my rescue once and that's when I fell in love with him. He was 10 years older than me but I loved him so much. I joined his dojo to protect myself from my bullies, he was always so gentle with me and I asked him to wait for me until I was older so we could get married..but then he died.." she said smiling.

"I'm sorry Kai.. I didn't try to understand you, you don't have to pretend to smile." He said moving closer to her.

"I'm not pretending. Because us sitting here together makes me really happy." She said moving closer to him as well. He wraps his arms around her.

"Ever since Mikey died I didn't know how to act as a leader.. I was literally a coffee shop employee not that long ago and now I lead the biggest gang in Tokyo? This doesn't feel like reality.." she said tearing up.

"You're amazing.. I don't know how else to describe you." He said petting her head. She looks up at him and starts crying.

"You have me.. I'll guide you as much as I can." He added on.

"Rin... I won't forget what you did the other day.."

Rin rolled his eyes and grabbed her face smashing his lips with hers. "That was some prank by ran.. all I could think about was your touch.." he said kissing her more passionately.

Kaiya pulled out of the kiss and said "Work a little harder for my touch."

Rindou grinned and grabbed her cheeks. "I love you."

Kaiyas eyes changed.. Rindou noticed. Was that light? The natural sun light reflected off of her eyes which never happens. Kaiyas eyes have been pitch black for so long but it changed for a moment..

"I love you too." She said going in for the kiss.

He lays her down and is admiring her beauty. She takes his shirt off and he rips hers off. They don't break their kiss. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Rin asks her.

"Yes." She responds and they continue.. but then.

"Boss let's go." Koko knocks at the door.

Kaiya suddenly jumped and said "uh-Uh okay coming!"

Rindou ignores what Koko said pushes his lips harder on her lips. "R-Rin enough! We have to get going!" She said pushing him off.

She grabs her shirt and gets dressed. Rindou is staring at her. "W-what are you looking at?" She said blushing.

"Mhhh we were sooo close." He said biting his lip. Kaiya threw his shirt at his face, "Shut up idiot let's go."

--

"Is everyone ready?" Kaiya says greeting everyone at the front door.

"Yes. We're all leaving now." Sanzu said walking to his car.

"Okay.. see you guys tonight." She said waving at everyone. Before leaving Rindou walks up to Kaiya and kisses her cheek "See ya." He said. Kaiya froze there blushing while everyone else was making fun of him. They all left.

Kaiya was in her thought forgetting someone aaa standing next to her. "Uh.. boss?" The man suddenly said.

Kaiya jumped. "Oh you're still here?! You scared me." She said holding her heart.

"You did say we have something to do." He said concerned.

"Ah! Yes let's get going. Do you know how to drive?" She asked him. "Yes but I don't have a car I drive a motorcycle."

"That's fine. Let's get going I'll tell you the directions." She said grabbing his hand.

She takes him to a familiar place. The graveyard.

"Kaiya-San..

"Call me Kaiya please." She said jumping off the bike.

"Kaiya.. why are we here?" He asked getting off as well. "I want you to talk to someone." She said smiling. She grabs his wrist and leads him to the first destination.

"This is..."

"Hi Shin-chan! Long time no see." She said sitting down.

"I don't think I should be here." Kazutora said but Kaiya pulled him down to sit next to her.

"This is our new member.. Kazutora. I'm sure you know him." She said smiling.

"I don't have the right to just sit here and talk to him." He said turning away from his stone.

Kaiya slaps him. "Stop running away! We can't help what already happen, but what you can do is move on from your past mistakes." She said.

Kazutora looked at Shinichiros grave but couldn't form words.

"You know Shin-chan... I found someone I love." She said taking a deep breath.

"You'd like him he's a nice guy... well enough about me. How are you doing? How does it feel seeing Mikey again?" She kept asking questions. "I hope you're doing well Shin-chan. Go easy on our new recruit he's trying his best." She said patting his back.

Kazutora puts his head on the ground, tremendously bowing. "I'm so sorry Shinchiro-San!" He said.

"I don't want to give you excuses. I'm just very sorry and I'm going to do better." He said crying. That brought a smile on Kaiyas face. She hugged him and helped him get up.

"We're not done yet." She said walking a couple steps to the left.

"Hi Mikey." She said sitting down as well. Kazutora sat down as well. He started talking before her.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you this time. It's partially my fault you became like this. I was looking forward to being with you and everyone when I got out of jail but I was too late. I'm sorry for that." He said bowing.

Kaiya looked at his stone and said. "Mikey you're a way better person than me.. I don't know how you've been doing this but you're finally resting. Thank you for everything and I'll lead your organization to a happy ending." She said standing up.

Kazutora got up too and was confused by her words. "What do you mean happy ending?" He said following her.

She sighs and turns to him. "I'll save everyone." She said smiling. Kazutora was still confused on what her plans would be but he felt safe with her.

"You have the same eyes as Mikey." He said by accident and covered his mouth. "Ah.. do I? Maybe this was my destiny."

Kazutora and her kept walking until he stopped her. "Can we stop by someone real quick?" He asked and she nodded.

He took her to the Baji family grave. "Baji..Keisuke" she said. She didn't question anything and just sat down admiring the grave stone. Kazutora remained standing. "Hi Baji. This is my first time visit since I got out of jail, I hope you're not angry that it took me so long. I hope you're doing alright. This is my boss.. I mean my new friend. She has thought me a lot in the short time I knew her and I respect her. I hope you watch over us with a smile." He said putting his hands down.

"Nice to meet you Baji-san." She said closing her eyes and putting her hands together praying. Kazutoras eyes widened when he heard her say "Baji-san". He had left Chifuyu for his own resolve but yet felt close to him.

"I'll be taking care of Kazutora for now. I don't know what happened between you guys but I know you'll be with him.. so please give us your strength and let us find happiness for everyone." She said standing up.

"Kaiya.. I"

"You don't need to explain. I don't have to know.. when you're ready tell me everything okay? Let's get going for now. The guys should be done." She said smiling.

To be continued