Chapter 24

"Me too" Kaiya said accidentally. "I'd like to see you again, even though you're pretty annoying." He said.

"Shut up." Kaiya said rolling her eyes. "I don't if we can see each other again, the 3 deities are fighting soon." she said.

"What does that have to do with us?" Rin said crossing his arms. "First of all there is no 'us' and I'm in Brahman and you're with South Terano." she infromed him.

"You? You're in Brahman?" he said rudely. "Yeah I am.. What's wrong with that?" she said getting angry.

"You're a girl, what could you do?" he said but he sounded concerned he wasn't trying to make fun of her.

Little does this guy know I'm his boss. She thought to herself.

"I don't really care and you're pretty rude. I'll kick your ass when I see you at that fight." she said.

Suddenly Rin came closer to her and smashes his hands on the wall behind leaving inches between them. "I just found you and I don't want any other guy to touch you. If you get hurt how will I figure you out huh?" he said tilting his head and smirking.

Kaiya's whole face turned red and she went under his arm and ran to the other side of her room. "I-I don't know what you're saying but it's time for you to leave!" she said shaking.

"Alright princess. I'll see you again soon." he said walking out. Kaiya shuts her door and throws herself on her bed. "UGHHHHHHHH" she yells covering her head with a pillow.

"I CAN'T DO THIS!!!" she says hitting herself.

"KAIYA WE'RE HOME!" Yelled out Aoi while she walks in with her parents. "OKAY!"

"ARE YOU HUNGRY?" she asks her from the living room. "NO THANK YOU!" Kaiya replied.

Kaiya gets up to run a few laps in her room to get rid of her excitement. Kaiya runs and trips over something. "Ow what is this?" She picks it and sees its Rindou's phone.

"How did he leave his phone? What an idiot." She said turning it on and seeing his basic black wallpaper. "I miss when his wallpaper was me." she said pouting.

I better go and catch up with him and give it back.

Kaiya doesn't bother putting on a jacket or anything and runs out with his phone. "Where are you going?!" Aoi asks her. "I have to do something I'll be back." she said shutting the door.

Kaiya can't tell what direction he went but chooses the left direction because Rindou never liked going right.

Kaiya continues running until she sees Rindou and someone else. "Rin- Rindou!!" She yells out. Rindou and the man next to him turn around. Kaiya runs and stops in front of him catching her breathe.

"Kaiya? Are you okay?" Rin asked her. "Yeah.. I'm fine." She says standing tall. Her eyes land on the tall man next to him. He was huge and had braids. "Ran?" she said. The man looked at her and said "Yeah".

"Uh I mean.. you're Haitani Ran right?" she tries to cover up. "Yeah I'm this guys brother." he said pointing to Rin with his thumb.

"What's wrong Kaiya?" Rin asks her again making her look at him. "You forgot your phone." she said handing it to him.

"Oh thanks" he said grabbing it from her. "Yeah no problem.. I should get going now my family came home." she said walking away. "It was nice to meet you Ran!" she said getting further.

"You too!" Ran said eyeing Rin and smirking. Rindou shot him a dirty look and sighed. "Kaiya wait up. I'll walk you home." he said walking towards her and leaving Ran.

"You don't have to don't worry." she said but Rindou puts his hand on her head and messes up her hair. "Hey! my hair." she said trying to fix it.

"Let's just get you home princess. As a thanks for my phone." he said putting his hands in his pockets and walking.

--

Rin and Kaiya get to Kaiya's home. "Thank you Rin." Kaiya said. Rin suddenly blushed and looked away. Did she just call me Rin? He thought.

"Uhh No problem.. I should get going." He says walking away.

"He's so adorable." Kaiya whisperes to herself and opens the front door.

"I'm back home!" she said but got no response. Kaiya feels something touching her foot and looks down.

"A-Aoi?" she says traumatized. Her sister is dead on the floor bleeding. Kaiya looks next to her and sees her parents dead, all bloodly and lifeless.

Kaiya drops to the floor and holds her sister. "Aoi..Aoi wake up" she says shaking her. "AOI!!" she yelled sobbing.

"MOM!!!! DAD!!!" She said sobbing harder and harder. Their blood is all over her hands and body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she sobs looking up.

Suddenly Rin and Ran pop up from behind her. "KAIYA WHAT'S WRONG?!" Rindou said seeing the corpses.

"Oh my God." Ran said.

"They're dead...my sister... my mom...my dad..." Kaiya said lifeless sitting there with her pitch black eyes.

"I'll call an amublence right now." ran said pulling out his phone. "There's no need..They're dead.." she says looking at her hand that's filled with her sisters blood.

Rindou picks her up and takes her outside. "Kaiya I'm so sorry." he said hugging her. He gets a tissue and cleans her up on the grass.

The ambulence and police came and took her family to the hospital. The police wanted to question Kaiya but she wouldnlt even speak, she was stuck starring at nothing.

Kaiya pulls out her phone and calls someone. "Hello?" said the person on the other line. "They're dead Takemitchi. My family is dead." she said sobbing.

"We should take her to the hospital as well just to check up on her." said the peramedic. "Yeah please do." Rindou said picking her up and putting her on the peramedic bed.

Kaiya looks up at him and he got shivers down his spine. Who is she? he thought to himself.

"I'll be right there." takemitchi said hanging up and heading to the hospital.

To Be Continued.