Chapter 30

Weeks have gone by since Kaiya went back to the future. Bonten was disbanded and everyone lived a peaceful life, they also did not live together anymore. Kaiya and Rindou kept seeing each other they were practically dating already.

There was a knock on the door, Kaiya walks to her door and opens it. She's greeted by a handsome boy that she missed for a week.

"Baby" she said drowning herself in his arms and catching a the scent of his cologne. "I missed you." Rindou said kissing her. "Mhhh not more than me." she said kissing him back.

"Are you tired?" she asked rubbing his neck while they walk backwards into the living room shutting the door behind them. "Kinda...but not too tired for this." he smirked picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waist.

They fall on the couch pressing each others tongues together, kissing. Rindou sits up and admires her. Kaiya covers herself until he grabbed her wrists. "Don't do that. You're so beautiful." he said kissing her.

2 hours later.

At last they ended up in the bedroom after their business. Kaiya woke up feeling arms around her body. She turned around and sees Rindou laying there just admiring her. "Hey creep." she said grabbing his face and kissing it.

"Shuuut uppp... I'm tired." He said closing his eyes. Kaiya caresses his skin and traces his tattoo "Hey" he said smirking. She just started giggling and wrapped her arms around him.

"I love you so much." he said.

"I love you back baby." she said. He returned the hug. Rindou gets up and stretches. His phone goes off and he looks at it. "Who is that?" she asks grabbing his phone. Rindou looks over to see the name that popped up on his screen.

"Don't touch that!" he said grabbing his phone back. "Huh? Did you just snatch it from me?" she said annoyed. "Yeah I did." he said starting to get dressed.

"Let me see who that is," she said getting dressed. "There's no need." he said opening the door and leaving.

"Where do you think you're going?" she said angry running after him. He's at the front door putting on his shoes.

"I have to go somewhere. It's urgent." he informed. "Not before you tell me who texted you." Kaiya said standing in front of him.

"It's no one important baby." he said kissing her but she pushed him away. "Answer me." she demanded.

"I don't have time for this." Rin replied reaching to open the door when suddenly Kaiya kicks the door not letting him open it.

"Kaiya.. I'm serious." he said looking at her. "Give me your phone now!".

Rindou frowns and takes a second. "Do you think I'm cheating on you?" he said upset. "No I don't.... but I don't understand why you're not showing me your phone." she said angry. "It's none of your business!"

"Are you kidding me? Am I not your girlfriend?" she asked getting upset. "You need to respect my privacy." he pushed her away lightly when suddenly Kaiya grabs his phone from his hand.

"HEY!" he said grabbing her shoulder. "LET ME GO!" she said pushing him away. Kaiya runs to the end of the room by the big window and looked at his notification.

"Kai give it back right now!" he reached her and snatched his phone back. Kaiya just stood in silence.

"How could you?" she asked looking up at him with lifeless eyes.

"Baby I can explain-

Kaiya slaps him, silencing him. "After everything...after all we've been through. You're fucking cheating on me?"

"It's not what it looks like-

"SHE SAID 'COME OVER BABY LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING'" Kaiya yelled loudly. "You fucking cheater. How could you do this to me? You said you loved me didn't you?" she said breaking into tears. "IS THIS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST WEEK? YOU SAID YOU'VE BEEN "BUSY" BUT YOU'RE OVER HERE FUCKING OTHER GIRLS!" she yelled, but struggled because she was sobbing.

"Let me explain baby please it's not what it looks like." he said holding her face. Kaiya kicks him in the abdomen. "Get out of here." she said pushing him further and further.

"Kaiya-

"Get my name out of your mouth. Never speak to me again. Never call me and NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME AGAIN." she said, tears falling everywhere. Kaiya throws him out locking the door. Rindou is banging on the door begging her to let him back in but she went to her room and shut the door.

"H-How...could he do this?" she sobbed sitting on the ground holding onto her knees and covering her mouth so her neighbors don't hear her.

Kaiya wanted to get revenge, she was kind of toxic and so was Rin. Kaiya grabs her phone and calls the first person she could think of that could help with her revenge.

Ring. Ring.

"Hello?" said the man on the other line. "Hey.. Can you come over?" Kaiya said hiding her upset tone. "Are you serious?" he said making it obvious that he's smirking on the other end.

"Did you and Rin get into a fight? You want to hurt him?" he said teasing her. "Just answer my question" she demanded.

"I'm coming right now."

Kaiya's head was filled with too many emotions right now, she didn't realized what she was doing.

Knock Knock.

Kaiya goes and opens the door. "Hey." he said tilting his head.

Kaiya grabs his tie and pulls him closer to her.

"Hey Ran."

To Be Continued