? - pt. 2

THERE IS BODY HORROR IN THE VIDEO ABOVE.  
Merry christmas! Have a horror story! <3

Contiunation from the chapter named "?", advised to read that chapter first

TW : BODY HORROR, BLOOD, GRAPHIC CONTENT, GORE

-------------------------------------------------------

Deciding it'll be best to run, you get up from the spot your body was harshly forced to be. Only now realzing your foot was injured, that didn't stop you, though.

You ran as fast as you can, not being aware that the creature from before was much faster then you. 

.... huh? You didnt hear any footsteps behind you..

Stoping abruptly you turned around. Where did it go? It was here a second ago.. so it has to be here..

R̵̛̽͆̀̽̿͋̒̚͝ͅǘ̸̧̪͙̳̯̗͕̗͔͚̌̃n̴̨̯̟̺̼̄̓̋̃̈͜͝ ̴̩̤̼̹̤͖̯̬̀̏̇̀͌̒͂͝a̵̧̮̣͙̘͆̊̀̓̿̐̈́̾͜͝n̴̡͇̗͚̗̪̋͛̕͜͜ḑ̷̧͈͕͎͓̻͚͇͐͗͊̎ ̸̬̫̰͇͈̣̙̯͒́̓̀̑̅̏d̶̡̯̱̥́͌ǒ̵͙͓̂̈́͆͂͛͗͝n̶͇̮̖̗̞͋͛͌̀͂͂̓̌t̷̡̨̬̹̻͓̆̅̄̈́̅̕ ̸̢͖̰̺̻̗̙̠͖̖͌̈́̂̆̏̓̐j̴̛̪̠̻̟͍͙̟̃̈́̌͊̓͝ű̵͍̰̓̔́̑̽͗̕̚͠s̷̢͔͇͈͗̇͑͊t̷͈̮͉͔̰̦̰͇̄͛̀̍̌͛͑̽͋ ̷̢̨͚̱͔̞̞̍̈́͋s̴̡͓̣̖̹͈̥̗̓̎̊͝t̷̛̼̙̖̿̐̈́̅͊̕̚͠͝ͅa̸̠̯͐͌n̶͙̦̖͚̗̯̺̔̿̊͛̂͆̑͑d̶̨͍͍̦̙͇̹̺̟͕̅̿͆̍͆̕̕̚̕ ̶̙̝̒͝t̸̞̞͖̝̉͂̆̏͝ͅh̴͈̩̻̪͆̍̌̈̇̄̉̔̄͘e̶͚̯̱͔͉͓͕̎̈̌r̵̟̮̅̓e̷̛͆̔̈ͅ

Pain suddenly shot through your body. To be more specific, your stomach area. You looked at the wound in your stomach with wide eyes before colapsing on the hard cold ground. What?.. how?.. but why?

Of course, it had to get worse, considering you didnt even feel like passing out. You just laid there, hands on your wound, that seemed to leak more blood with every second. Well it was logical, your guts have been ripped out.

The creature from before, stood above you, looking like it was enjoying your pain. It's hand now covered in fresh blood. Your blood, honestly.. why didnt you just run? 

The said creature started to rip your skin off your body, leaving you with nothing but muscules, bones and flesh (also organs but you know that). You felt nothing but pain and agony, yet your vocal chords still refused to let out any sound.

You were now looking at what seemed to be you. But with loose skin. And pretty much distorted body. 

You wanted this to end. Too bad it won't.. for quite a while.