Baal/Raiden Shogun || Paperwork

sunniexlove is the special someone! ♡
Please consider it as a thank you!

I also tried to make as little grammar mistakes as possible- I have read the sentences at least 3 times to make sure its okay!
There are some grammar mistakes for sure..
---------------~~> ♡

You woke up to sun hitting you in the eyes
What hour was it?

Groaning, you got up from the bed and lazily went to get dressed in your usual clothing. You were now fully awake, or at least almost fully awake.

You went downstairs to get a snack. Breakfast is for the weak. (On serious note, please eat properly)

After doing your daily routine afyer the said snack, you went off to do your daily duties, thank God somebody already finished half of the papers that had to be done, still it was quite a big stack.

Sighing, you took the remaining papers and started filling them.

Hours went by without your notice and those hours were filled with nothing but paperwork.

As you reached for the next paper you noticed the weird texture of it, curious, you looked at it

Well, it wasnt a paper, but the material your desk was made of. Joy shot through you, you finished! Now to just carry them back.

Your boss was glad you made it in time, but you were quite suprised to see that its already dark outside.

But the more shocking thing was that the God of Inazuma themselves were standing in front of the building's door.

She seemed reliefed to see you. Why was she looking for you? She knew you were working, right?

" Good to see you Y/n, I was starting to get woried about you "

She said as she went closer to you, carresing your cheek with her hand when she was in front of you

It wasnt suprising she was worried for you, it was way past your working time.

Sliding her hand down your arm she stopped at your hand and interwined your fingers.

" I belive you should rest Y/n. Come with me. "

You didnt complain, did you?