Waking up with them (D,C,K)

How come starfish, jellyfish, silverfish, cuttlefish, shellfish aren't fish but seahorse is..
-----------------

----> DILUC ☆
Diluc is a busy man, so you don't see him in the morning very often, perhaps somewhere through the day at the Winery and then in the evening when you both are done with the things you got assigned to do.
But mornings that Diluc share with you are.. lovely.
As you can guess, he wakes up before you, but he has his little routine you don't really know of unless you pretend to be asleep.
Every morning he plants a gentle kiss on your forehead, before admiring your beauty.
There is that little voice in his head, wondering how he got so lucky to be with you.

----> CHILD(E) ☆
Now now, Childe is an interesting case. One day he wakes up before you, and the other after you. 
Though, it doesn't matter who wakes up first, since you won't be able to leave anyways,,, or at least not without waking him up.
His arms are thightly wrapped around your form, perssing you this chest, with his head on yours.
So if you manage to get out of bed without waking this boy up, you have my congratulations.
Though, his job may get in the way sometimes, he mostly stays in bed until you wake up, just to greet you and give you a kiss.
There isn't much more to be said, really..
But one thing is for sure, he loves you with all his heart.

----> KAEYA ☆
Oh boy, I don't like writing for this man, but what will I do about it?  "-w-
But back tot he current topic at hand, Kaeya is,, a tease, as always.
It doesn't matter who wakes up first, it doesn't matter if you don't see each other through the day, he WILL tease you for being so curled up into him in the morning, he will always find the chance to do so.
He knows you can't stay mad at him for too long.. right?
Ehem, he will tease you even though he is the one who doesn't wan to let go in the morning. 
Isn't that funny?

---------------------
ajfldkjfskjdlf sorry it's so short and that my writing is still a little rusty----