Amber headcannons

Since Amber was my main from the start, I'd like to appricate her <3
I LOVE YOU AMBERRRRR
-----------------------

Amber is the type of person to write about you and the things you did together in her journal! Everything that made her heart flutter, everything that gives her butterflies and every detail of your looks!! She's so in-love with you it hurts!

Amber will have gliding competitions with you, and perhaps let you win sometimes, but she will never admit it! She just happen to have a "slip-up"! It wasn't planned!! Really!!!

Amber just loves cuddling with you!! Especially after a long day, when she wants nothing more then just being able to embrace you, and be embraced by you!

During the day, when she has work to do, and you have yours, you can see her pass by your location many times, and when you confront her about it, she just says "I need to go by this place so I can finish my work!"... yes Amber, but we are on the Starsnatch Cliff and your work is in Wolvendom...

And if you catch her on that, she will addmit that she just wanted to make sure you are okay and simply see how you are doing!

Amber always makes sure your gliding license is in check, and that your gilder isnt demaged! She cant risk you getting hurt!