Headcannons for comfort ft. Thoma, Scaramouche, Xiao, Albedo

Whew, guys good/bad news for ya! We are almost done with the angst!! 

It has come to my attention that calling someone an angel can additionally mean, on top of being virtuous and kind and all that, that you are beyond terrifying and inspire fear
like, biblicaly accurate angels-

And you can actually sit down while doing the dishes?

A secret, read the words in Scaramouche's headcannon that has font like this
------------------------

THOMA
Whenever you have a bad day, he will always cook you your favourite dish and will refuse to let you out of his grasp, but if you are not comfortable with physical touch, he will do acts of service for you, he respects you and your opinion <3

SCARAMOUCHE
If it just so happened that during one of your stays in a hotel there is only bed, he 100% wouldn't mind sharing the bed with you. Yet if you try to be respectful towards his personal space and try to sleep on the couch, he will get slightly pissed and just pull you into the bed with him. If you kick some pillows off the bed he would mind. Also, he 100% hugs you in his sleep, being the big spoon of course.

XIAO
If you had a stalker, Xiao knows about it right away. After all he is kinda a stalker himself. And let me tell you, the person that stalks you is gonna have a huge problem when Xiao finds out, which will be pretty quickly. He also showed with his actions that you were his and his only.

ALBEDO
Whenever you cook something, he will eat it. Doesn't matter if it's bad or good, he will. He adores every little thing you do for him, even when you leave him little notes on his notebooks (he keeps all of them). He also loves cuddling with you, providing you with his warmth and affection, as he likes to sneak kisses here and there.