Albedo || My dearest - PT 2

You guys wanted a part 2 so here it is ᕙ(^▿^-ᕙ)

The part one will be added here if someone forgot how it goes!
Hope y'all like this

No specific Gender here either ☜(ˆ▿ˆc)
A lil yandere
----------------------------

Entering the catsle, you noticed how Albedo didnt let go of your hand. He was holding it since you guys entered through the gates, it was cute, actually. Albedo side glance at you every so often, just to see your reaction of the castle and to simply admire your beauty.

He himself expected for you to push him away as you in fact met like half-an-hour ago or so- So he was rather surprised when you didnt- Honestly the author herself is surprised she made you do such a thing.

But not putting much mind into it, he smiled gently, he finally had you- he wanted your presence next to him for so long- and it finally happened- he took one last glance at you before the guards opened the door the the castle. 

The inside of the castle was even more mesmerizing then the outside of it. The golden and white colours mixing with eachother inside, the huge windows, covered by white curtains, even the floor was looking better then you could ever think was possible. 

As you were admiring every inch of the castle, Albedo was admiring you- The way your lips curled up into a smile, the way your eyes twinkled- he loved all of your feautures, and Archons, what would he do if he didnt have you beside him right now? F̶o̶r̶c̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶h̶i̶p̶

He squeezed your hand, sucessfuly snapping you out of your state. 

"C'mon, love, there is still so much to see"

And with that being said, he went further into the castle with you, letting you explore every inch of it, with him by your side. He took mental notes of which rooms you liked the most, your reactions to certain things, your every move, just so he can write it down later. Not in a creepy way- he just wants to know what made you happy the most out of the things he owned and which did the opposite.

You were tired from all the walking, perhaps you missjudged your level of energy. Well, its still impressive how you managed to walk through the entire castle. But now your legs were giving out and there was still some distance to your room, so Albedo being the gentelman he is- picked you up bridal style and carried you to your room.

He decided he will give you your own room, as you may still be uncomfortable to share one with him. He didnt mind that, at least, not for now. Putting you down on your bed, he gently touched your cheek before placing a kiss on your forehead. Giving you a final smile, he left you to your own thoughts. Closing the door behind him as he left.

Perhaps you should change out of your clothing into something more suitable for sleep? Yeah, that would be a good idea Y/n. Despise the protest of your aching legs, you got up and went to the closet to grap some clothes. What you didnt expect to see your own clothing in there, with a bunch of new ones- WHEN did it get here? Well you see-

The author was cut off by Y/n shrugging their shoulders and grabbing their favourite pajamas. Quickly changing into it, you went straight for the bed after. The soft matress and warm blankets driving you to sleep almost instantly. Smiling a little you sighed, this luxury was much more then you expected. After thinking a little, you drifted off to sleep.

...

You werent woken up by the sunlight this time. It didnt even poke through your curtains, you woke up by yourself, actually. It took you a moment to realize where you were- still not being used to the luxury of this place. Yawning, you laid for a little longer in the bed, before getting up. Making your way down the hallway you couldnt help but think about Albedo.

After a moment of walking, you were met with the person who was on your mind just now- Albedo. He gave you a warm smile and instatly went up to you, giving you a warm hug that lasted a few minutes before pulling away and giving you a cheek kiss.

"Morning, love"

He said, in his sweet and calming voice. If only you knew what hides behind that voice of his.. I mean- dealing with your secret admirer was tiring, they were so boring. Too boring for someone as amazing as you. So, he simply got rid of them. They were a threat to him, they were able to take you away so.

Placing his arm around your waist he stared into your eyes before giving a little laugh. You were confused and it was clear as day. Why was he laughing? Did you look bad? Or-

"Ah, your so adorable. Sometimes I cant help but want to squish so tight! Yet, I cant, I cant hurt my precious darling"

When he finished his sentence he gave you a little peck on the forehead. With his arm still around your waist he led you to the dining hall, where breakfast was waiting for the both of you. It was weird you never saw his parents, but with the buissnes that is going on in the royal family it was understandable. Placing your chair next to his, he gently guided you to sit down, and sat down himself after he was sure you are comfotable. 

...

The food was delicous, they even had your favourite buns! But they looked even more delicous then ever- maybe it was because you didnt have the chance to eat the ones you buyed- you dropped them somwhere in the crowd and now they were gone. But I guess this made up for that.

Albedo was yet again guiding you towards you room, fingers interwined with each other. You wanted to ask him how he got your clothes- afterall, he didnt even knew your adress.. did he? The more you thought about it, the more nervous you got- so you decided to stop, you didnt want him to notice you doing that and asking whats wrong, you would have to tell him what you were thinking about! And thats never happening! N E V E R !

"Well, love, we are here"|

He said, turning on his heel and staring you right into the eyes- giving you that beaming smile of his. 

"Take your time, I will be in the library if you need anything"

And with that he disappeared around the corner. Walking into your (11037 .. if you know, you know.) room, you yet again went for the closet, opening it and taking clothes you liked the most. Changing in your room, you threw the pajamas onto the bed, not really caring if they wrinkle- they are pajamas afterall.

Making your way towards the library, you found Albedo almost right away, he was sitting at one of the many tables in there, looking up almost right away when he heard you enter. Patting the spot next to him, he gave you yet another one of his smiles.

Maybe the situation you got yourself into wasnt that bad..?

And the anwenser to that is yes, you got yourself into an : 

(if you cant see it says : "an amazing relationship")