3h30

Another horror story cause I cutted my hand with a kinfe ✌
And it hurts af

TW: BEING ALONE, SLIGHT BODY HORROR

Also I was thinking of doing an eye(s) reveal- what do you think? Please write your opinion down in the comments!
----------------

3:00 AM

The clock was ticking at its own pace, making a 'tick' sound with every second that passed.

You stared at it, still sleepy from your abruptly disturtbed sleep. You dont know what woke you up, what dream you had and when you actually fell asleep.

Pulling the blankest closer to your frame with one hand, you rubbed your eyes with the other.

3:01 AM

You decided a nice cup of tea would be nice. Getting into a sitting position you let your feet touch the ground (I always sleep with socks lol) you shivered at its coldness.

Pulling yourself onto your feet with the blanket still wrapped around your frame, you went to the kitchen.

3:02 AM

Walking towards the kitchen, you noticed how the shadows of trees outside danced on your floor.

3:03 AM

Turning the gas under the kettle up, you sat down on the counter still sleepy, your mind wondered to today's morning when Kazuha gifted you flowers.

Turning your head to look at them, noticing how the (vase colour) complimented the (flower colour) flowers.

3:04 AM

You started to hum yourself a little song you heard from Venti, he said its his favorite.

Bitting your lip after some time, you looked around the room.

3:05 AM

It was dark and empty, reminding you of how lonley you are.

Quickly pulling your attetion to something else, you stared at the picture that was standing on one of the shelf in your kitchen.

3:06 AM

There was a girl on it, perhaps 13-15 years old. She was very short, had light brown coloured hair and blue eyes. She was smiling brightly.

You dont know who she was, the picture itself was a mistery. The scenery was misterious too.

3:07 AM

Swinging your feet, you tapped your fingers on the counter, looking at the clock to check the hour. Begging for the time to go faster.

Be careful what you wish for.

Just as you were about to zone out again, the hettle started whistling.

3:08 AM

Turning off the gas, you grapped a cup put a tea bag in it and poured the boiling water in it.

Pulling your balnket up you grabbed the cup and went to your room.

3:21 AM

The hour suprised you. Wasnt it like 3:07AM when you left the kitchen?

Putting your cup on the night stand you stared at the clock in confusion.

3:22 AM

The minutes seemed to go by normaly, did your clock broke?

Picking it up you turned it around, pulling the cover off... wait, there are supposed to be batteries here.

....

You turned the clock around again

3:29 AM

H-Hah? How is the clock working without the batteries? Why is the time going so fast?

THUD. THUD.

You jumped at the sudden noise, fear rising inside you.

You stared down at the floor, noticing a shadow of another... being.

It was tall. With abnormaly long arms.

It walked towards you.

THUD

3:30 AM

Nobody will hear you.