Persistent Vegetative state || Jean

I was digging a hole in my garden when I found some gold coins, I was about to go get my brother but then I remembered why I was digging the hole in the first place.

Uh.. no idea if you wanted this with everyone or with just Jean?

Anyways-
Persistent Vegetative state :

From what I understant its a state where you cant really do anything

From what I understant its a state where you cant really do anything.. Im sorry if I got it wrong

Also, this is counted as angst and perhaps fluff??? Idk.
---------------

Jean was working in her office, like always. Getting one stack of paper done right after another.

But her mind drifted off to you yet again, it has been doing so for the past few hours. She was quickly snapped out of it, as someone was knocking on the door.

"Come in"

Jean wasted no time in anwensering, her eyes meeting the person who knocked on the door.

"A letter for you Grandmaster Jean, they said its urgent"

And with that the person handed Jean the letter and walked away, closing the door behind themselves.

Opening the letter, she saw that it came from a local hospital which concerned her even more.

"𝒲𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓋𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒱𝑒𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓉𝑒. "

(We sadly sadly inform that your significant other is currently in a very heavy state also known as Persistent Vegetative state.)

Jean didn't need to know more. With that she was already dashing out of the door, running to the hospital the letter was sent from.

During her way to the hospital she got a lot of concerned looks, but it's not like she cared at the moment. She needed to see you.

When she arrived she didn't even have to say who she wanted to see, as the nurse was already taking her to your room. Hospital room.

When they arrived there, the nurse walked away, wanting to give you some privacy.

Jean for the first few seconds didn't say anything  and was just looking at you.

Walking up to you slowly she sat on the edge of the bed, near your torso.

You were just... lying there. She understood what consequences the state dragged with it.

Her eyes started to sting, for the first time in a long time she felt hopeless. The tears now slowly making their way down her redden cheeks.

"Y/n.."

And for the first time, you didn't react to your name being called by her. It shattered her heart even more.

She closed her eyes tightly, grabbing the sheets under her.

When were you going to wake up? It's been a few hours but she already misses you.

Wake up.

Of course, you wont for a long period of time.