Nightmare comfort w/ Kazuha and Aether

Haven't wrote this kind of story for a while
Laughs in 6 tests

Haven't wrote this kind of story for a while Laughs in 6 tests

---------

KAZUHA
It was a peaceful night, nothing out of the ordinary-
You were currently sleeping with Kazuha hugging you from behind, his arms wrapped around your frame quite tightly yet not tightly enough to disturb you.
At some point you started to toss around more then usual, if you toss around at all, that is.
So it was quite obvious that something is wrong.
Kazuha, woke up to you practically out of his grip by now but he did notice the uncomfort written all over your face.
He was thinking about waking you up before another idea popped up into his head.
He will start to  comfort you through your sleep.
Having that in mind, he re-adjusted his arms around you and pulled you close, your head now resting on his chest.
He was stroking your hair in a gentle motion, careful not to wake you up.
His lips found your forehead often, pressing themselves on it.
And with that your tossing began to stop, and eventually it was gone.
You were back to your normal peaceful slumber.

AETHER
It was something around midnight when Aether saw you move around more then usual. He knew that it was probably a nightmare, he gets some too.
Walking over to your now awake form that was trembling, he hugged you gently, asking what was it yet you didnt have to anwenser that, he respected your privacy.
Gently swaying while he held onto your frame tightly, he whispered words of reassurance, but also lovely-dovley words mixed with a bit of humour.
He'd do anything to make you smile again.