Part- 01💜

First day at college~~

Jeon Jungkook, the rich handsome boy came to the college by his own car. Everyone in the campus was looking at him with their mouth opened. He was looking super hot and handsome with a black shirt and skinny black jeans. Some girls were whispering among themselves and the topic was obviously our International playboy (not in the story😜). But JK wasn't giving a damn care on them. He was already sad☹️ plus a little bit angry.😒 And the reason was he will have to live in the college dorm leaving his huge mansion and hundreds of helping hands for his personal care. Basically there was no option left for JK cause his father, MR. Jeon, said it clearly that JK will have to live in the college dorm. Cause his father wanted him to mix with different kinds of peoples, to let him know about the outside world, to make him perfect for every situation instead of becoming a pampered one. That's why Mr. Jeon had decided to let his one & only son live in the dorm with so many other students like a normal college student. And that was obviously for the 1st time JK came out of this parents special personal care so he was sad and also frustrated. 😥 Though at first Mrs. Jeon didn't agree with the decision cause she didn't want to let her only son go out of her eyesight but then she agreed cause she also understood that going out of their personal care was very much important for JK.

One the other hand, Kim Taehyung was saying good bye to her eomma with a lot of tears. As her eomma was the only one for him so still he wasn't being able to accept the fact that now he will have to live without his eomma too.😭 As his eomma lived in Daegu and Tae's college was in Seoul which is quite far from Daegu so Tae was more sad.

" Teahyungah, don't worry for me my boy. I'll be alright here. You just concentrate on your study, humm??
I know my precious boy will surely be veryyyy successful in life"- Mrs. Kim said all those warm words dramatically spreading her hands wide to erase Tae's pain.

" Eommmaaaaaa😭😭"- but instead of being relaxed tae burst into crying hugging his mom tightly.

" Don't cry baby.. Why are you crying? You'll come to your eomma in the vacation and I'll call you everyday "- Mrs. Kim was trying to console his son but may be Tae wasn't in that condition.

" How will I live ( sniff🤧) without you hmmm!? And you (sniff) will you (sniff) be able to live without (sniff) without me?? Aaaaannnnnnn😭😭"- Tae was crying continuously like a lost kid.
it was hard for Mrs. Kim to stop her tears from coming out but she anyhow was Trying heart and soul to stop them from flowing.

" Baby, don't cry.. You're my good boy aniyo my best boy, right? If you cry then eomma will also feel sad 🙁. Don't cry my boy"- mrs. Kim was wiping his one & only son's tears while saying all those comforting words.

After a lot of tries finally tae stopped crying and left for the college after saying his eomma a thousands bye and take care.🤧

JK went to the principal's office and completed all the official works and got his dorm room's key. After searching a little finally he found his room.

" oh here it is! Room no- 07. My lucky number "- JK smiled a little cause 7was his lucky number. He went inside the room. But instantly his smile vanished seeing that there was 2bed in the room.

" whatttttt!!!!! Why is there 2 bed!!?? Please don't say that now I'll have to share my own room with someone else!!! Arrrrggggg!!! Seriously!! "- childish and pampered jk became frustrated knowing the fact that he will have to share his room with someone else.

" arrrggh!! Dad!! Why!!! Now jeon jungkook, will share his room with i Don't even with whom!!"- jk wasn't being able to accept this small and very normal fact.

After being a lot of frustrated plus angry at last jk calmed himself down and went to take a shower but booommm💣💣

" whatttttttttttt!!!! Only one washroom!!!?? Why is there only one washroom for 2 person!!!??has the college authority lost their minds!!?? How will 2unknown people share one washroom!!!???? - jk was blabbering all alone and feeling like this is the most abnormal things he is seeing in his life. The rate of his frustration was increasing and increasing. Jk felt like this is the most unusual thing in the world that 2 unknown person will share the same washroom. Being super frustrated he went to take a shower.