Part- 03💜

Next morning ~~🌅🌅

Jungkook got up from bed hearing the alarm sound from his phone. After getting up, the first thing he looked at except his phone screen was Taehyung.

" woww!! He is really looking like an angel!! No. 01 sleeping beauty indeed. "-
Jungkook thought in his mind being mesmerised by the ethereal beauty. The way Taehyung was sleeping with 3 pillows one under his head, one under his leg and the rest one he was hugging tightly was looking really adorble.. He was snoring also in a very cute way..

" omooo!! My stranger is snoring also!! Aigooo he is so cute. He is snoring like a bear... Heheh my baby bear🐻"-
Thinking all these Jungkook was smiling like a fool. There was nothing but adorance in his eyes.❤️🔔

Suddenly Jungkooks thought cut off when he saw that taehyung's body was moving. Jungkook immediately looked away as if he never looked at him. Then he went to the washroom in a hurry to do his morning routine.

" have you forgot what you had said to yourself yesterday night!? Behave normal. Where do your confidence get vanished when you talk to that stranger huuuh!!??"-
Junkook was blabbering all these in his mind while taking a shower.

" Yeah It's - It's true that he is beautiful but I'm handome also"-
Jungkook immediately protested with his own thoughts. Instead of trying to understand the feeling childish Jungkook was diverting his mind in a wrong way because of his by born moody nature.

On the other hand, Taehyung got up from bed and started arranging his bag cause he found that Jungkook was already in the washroom.

" umm kook already woke up! Why he didn't call me then!! I could've been late for the class.."-
Taehyung was thinking in his mind being confused. Suddenly Taehyung's eyes got widened seeing the view behind him and he felt like he has got 440V electric shock. He instanty turn on the opposite side while hiding his eyes with his long beautiful hands.

" yahhhh!!! Are you shameless! How can you keep standing here like this!!??"-
Taehyung screamed in a loud tone pointing at Jungkook.

Jungkook become shocked hearing the sudden loud scream from Taehyung. He immediately turned towards Taehyung but found that Taehyung was already standing looking at the opposite side of Jungkook while hiding his face with his hands. So Jungkook could only see his back. He was dumbfounded by taehyung's behaviour.

"Ughh!!? Wha-whattt happened!? Why are you screaming so loudly?"-jungkook asked taehyung in confusion.

"" whattt!!? Like seriously!!? Are you still asking me that what happened as if nothing has really happened!!? Why are you naked!!??"-
Taehyung asked Jungkook still being turned on the opposite side and hiding his eyes.

Yes Jungkook was standing in front of the mirror and he was wearing just a towel while wiping his hair with another towel. It was nothing unusual for Jungkook cause he had been doing the same thing from his childhood. But for taehyung it was super unusual cause he had never faced something like that.

Jungkook was about to laugh so hard but somehow he managed not to laugh so loud... Still he laughed a little seeing this much cute behaviour of Taehyung. 😂🥰

" are you blind??😂 can't you see that I'm wearing a whole towel😂"-
Jungkook said to Taehyung while laughing. 😂

" how can you keep roaming while wearing just a towel ahh??!! Shameless!! "-
Taehyung was saying all those but he was still on the same position while hiding his eyes.

Jungkook chuckled seeing the cuteness of Taehyung.

" ummm why!!? Aren't i looking handsome and hot with the towel!? Umm now I've got it.. You're just not being able to get over my hotness."-
Jungkook said to taehyung to tease him.😜