Part- 21💜

The next morning jungkook woke up and instantly checked out his phone. He found a message from taehyung and 2 missed calls. Reading the message,  a smile formed in the corner of Jungkook's lips. But he also became sad realising the fact that. Taehyung called him back but he had already slept.

" argghh! Why did i sleep so early! If i would have been awaken a little bit more then i could've talked to my baby bear..  Uff"-🤦🏻‍♂️
Jungkook became frustrated.

Jungkook didn’t waste a second and immediately dialed taehyung's number.

~~~~📱ring ring ring ring📱~~~~

Hearing the phone's ringtone, taehyung sleepily removed the blanket from his face and received the call.

He was still in sleep so he didn’t even notice the caller id.

On call~~~~📱

🐻: " umm hello"
(Still sleeping)

Hearing taehyung's voice after a long time (according to them😁) Jungkook's heart lift up with joy. His heart started beating in a high speed.💓

🐰: "hello baby bear? How r u?"

Jungkook couldn’t hold his happiness.  He was blushing for reason.

🐻: "uhhmm kookieeee..  I missssed uuuu"

Taehyung said very very very cutely while pouting his lips. His eyes was still closed cause he was still sleeping.  He was almost talking in sleep.😴

Jungkook chuckled hearing the cute voice of sleepy taehyung.

🐰: " i missed u too baby bear. I missed u a looott"

Taehyung didn’t reply back. Jungkook was waiting for another heart melting sentence with his cute sleepy voice but no words came from the other side. But Jungkook was patient Enough to wait for taehyung. After a while jungkook heard some cute snoring sound from taehyung. He chuckled understanding that taehyung fell asleep.

Jungkook was rolling on his huge bed from right to left while blushing hearing the cute snoring sound of taehyung. He put the phone on the left side of his chest and hugged the phone tightly as if he was hugging a person on his chest. He Covered himself with his blanket and kept hugging the phone while blushing hard. As if he was feeling taehyung's breaths on his chest. His snoring sound was echoing in Jungkook's heart.

While taehyung was sleeping peacefully. After some time jungkook became restless to hear taehyung's voice Again.  He checked the time and became surprised seeing that it was Only 5:38am.

"Aish! I thought It's already 9 or 10am. Baby bear's thought has waken me up that early"-

Jungkook thought in his mind and smiled thinking of his foolish behaviour.

Though he wasn’t wanting to disturb taehyung anymore in this early morning but on the other hand he was being restless to hear taehyung's voice.

After fighting a lot with his 2 different kinds of desire finally he decided to talk to taehyung again Being unable to control himself.😁

🐰: " baby bear? Sleeping hm? "

Jungkook said with a soft voice in almost inaudible sound.

🐻: "uhhmmm"

Taehyung just hummed sleepily.

🐰: "am I disturbing you hm?"