Part- 08💜

In one morning, Tae was getting ready for the class.

"Kookieee!! Are you taking a shower or sleeping in the washroom ahh?! It's been already 30 minutes.  Come out fast or I'm leaving.."-
Taehyung screamed in a loud tone aims at jungkook who was taking a shower for almost 30 minutes while humming a song.

" cominggggg baby bear"-
Jungkook also screamed from the washroom while taking the warm shower. 

"This is for the 7th time you're telling the same thing. You don't need to come out. You better stay in the washroom I'm leavingggg "-
Taehyung said in an angry tone being impatient to wait for jungkook.

" ugh!? What!? Nooo I'm comingggg.. Wait for meee..  Where the hell is my towel!?"-
Jungkook started to panic hearing Taehyung about going to the class without Jungkook.

He immediately wrap his towel around his waist and came out of the  washroom like a storm.

Taehyung's eyes got widened seeing the view in front of him. He immediately hid his eyes with his palms which was his usual reaction.

"Ugh!! Kookie!?? Again!? Why do you like to walk around the room being naked that much!?"-
Taehyung asked while hiding his eyes with his palms.

" why! Aren’t I looking hot?"-
Jungkook asked Taehyung in a teasing way with a smirk.

"Shut upp!! Just get ready fast"-
Taehyung said a bit loudly but his hands were still covering his eyes.

" you should've been used to seeing my handsome and hot body, right baby bear?"-
Jungkook teased Taehyung intentionally while wiping the waters from his hair with a towel.

"Shut upp!! U know it very well kookie that I'm not used to in all these things"-
Taehyung said in a little bit angry tone.

" yeah yeah i know.  I know that my baby bear is too much shy. But luckily baby bear, you’ll have to see this hot view everyday cause you're staying with me😁😁"-
Jungkook said in a teasing tone while turning towards Taehyung Again and Again.

"For God sake can u just keep your mouth shut for a minute?"-
Taehyung said being really angry.

" ummm uhhuu"-
Jungkook nodded his head with a no while showing a cute pout but taehyung didn’t see that cute expression cause his eyes were still covered.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and chuckled seeing the shyness of him. He just couldn’t stop adoring Taehyung in his mind.

Jungkook put the towel on the bed and stepped towards Taehyung. He leaned towards Taehyung's face and held his two hands and gave a little bit force to remove them form his eyes.

Taehyung thought that may be jungkook got dressed up that's why he is removing his palms from his eyes. So Taehyung opened his eyes slowly but he became shocked seeing that jungkook was still with just a towel. Taehyung instantly closed his eyes so tightly. this time he Couldn't hide his eyes with his palms cause his hands were still in Jungkook's hands who was holding those long hands in his strong fists.

"Ughh! Kookie why haven’t you dressed up yet!?"-
Taehyung said closing his eyes tightly.

" open your eyes, Baby bear. Why are you being shy, humm? It's me your kookie.. Open your eyes"-
Jungkook said in a very soft tone while holding Taehyung's hands gently.

Taehyung became surprised for a moment hearing this type of caprice from jungkook all of a sudden.

"Get dressed first"-
Taehyung said with a normal voice hiding his surprise as much as he could.