Part- 19💜

It was already 9pm~~🕘

"Kookiee I'm done.. Go fast"-
Taehyung said in a little bit loud tone while coming out of the washroom.

" yeaah going "-
Jungkook took his clothes from the cupboard and headed towards the washroom.

But suddenly he stopped seeing taehyung who was lazily stepping towards the mirror swinging his h!ps a little while wiping his fully wet hairs with a towel. Eyes were lazily half closed while humming the song "sweet night" with his soulful voice.

Jungkook chuckled observing his cuteness.

He stopped and continued staring at taehyung tilting his head in one side while crossing his hand around his chest.

Taehyung was so into the song that didn’t notice Jungkook. Though Jungkook saw taehyung coming towards him but he didn’t move rather waited for taehyung to bump with his own body.😁

And exactly that happened. Taehyung bumped with jungkook's manly chest and was about to lose control on his feet but Jungkook instantly grabbed him by holding his perfect waist.

"Ohhho baby bear.. What will u do without me hmm? Seems like U Can't even walk properly without me"-😁😂
Jungkook dramatically said pulling taehyung closer to his body.

"Really!? is that sooo?? When i got bumped with u cause you're the one who is standing here like a statue and now u r telling this hmm!?"-
This time Jungkook's drama really didn’t work out.😂

" ahhhh whatever... "-😅
Jungkook didn’t argued back when he realised that he had been caught red handed.😂

" what whatever hmm? Tell me what were u doing here? U were supposed to go to the washroom for taking a shower. Why didn’t u go yet, bunny?🐰"-
Taehyung asked jungkook looking at him.

"Umm actually i was about to go but u were looking so stunning so i could not help staring at u baby bear"-🐻
Jungkook said in a deep voice while leaning towards the other one's neck a little and wiped away some water drops by his index finger from the bare skin of taehyung's neck.

" now stop staring and go u naughty bunny"-
Taehyung pushed away Jungkook while giggling.

Finally Jungkook went to the washroom while making a sad pout on his fluffy lips.

Taehyung just giggled seeing his cute behaviour. 😁

After 15 minutes or more jungkook came out of the washroom.....

Coming out of the washroom, the first thing his doe eyes were searching for was his baby bear. But he Didn’t see taehyung in their room. So he immediately wore a trouser leaving his wrapped towel and went to the balcony cause he knew that if taehyung isn’t in the room then he must be in the balcony.

Going to the balcony, Jungkook found that taehyung was standing there leaning on the wall looking at the moon and humming a song.

Jungkook smiled in his mind. He very carefully stepped towards taehyung without making any sound and backhugged him all of a sudden.

Taehyung became shocked and immediately looked behind him to see the person.

"What? It's me your bunny"-😁
Jungkook said looking at taehyung when he turned his head back.

" ohh kookie!! I might've had a heart attack. I became so scared u idiot "-
Taehyung sighed in relief but still his heart was beating fast cause he became so afraid.

" why!!? did u think that any ghost hugged u hm?😂 listen, Only your bunny can hug u okay? No one else isn’t allowed to hug u not even ghosts understood my cute baby bear?"-
Jungkook said while making his grip more tight around taehyung's waist and placing his chin on the bare part of taehyung's shoulder.