Part- 29💜

Taehyung was standing near the window leaning on the wall while staring at the sky. Hearing the door sound he turned back and found that Jungkook just entered into the room. He immediately turned back at the window and wiped away some left drops of tears From his cheeks.

Entering into the room, the 1st thing that jungkook's eyes searched for was taehyung. He saw that taehyung was standing in a corner beside the study table looking outside.

He didn’t call taehyung or went to him. He just went near the mirror and started to remove the watch from his wrist.

Taehyung also stayed in his previous position. He was waiting to hear something from Jungkook. He was expecting to talk to him. His heart was crying to hear "baby bear" from Jungkook. But none of those happened.

Jungkook was peeking at taehyung secretly but didn’t show that. He went to the washroom for changing.  After that he directly came to his bed and lay down on HIS bed and covered himself fully with the blanket.

Taehyung was about to cry now. This is for the 1st time in this long time when they didn’t exchanged not even a word at night before sleeping. Like a whole night without talking to each other. That is happening for the 1st time today.

He slowly looked at Jungkook whose body was covered with the blanket from head to toe and he wasn’t on taehyung's bed. A drop of tear escaped from taehyung's eye in pain.😢

He slowly went near the cupboard and took his clothes and went to the washroom to take a shower.🚿

Jungkook realised that taehyung already went inside the washroom hearing the not so loud sound of closing the door.🚪

He slowly removed the blanket from his face and looked at the closed door of the washroom with teary eyes. Then he slowly got up and sat down on the bed. His eyes were all red.. He was crying under the blanket. 😭 he looked at taehyung's empty bed and lots of memories where they both were giggling with each other, kissing each other with love, spending lots of cute and sweet moments were flashing in his mind.

"It's okay baby bear that u r with that bogum. U obviously have your own choice. But why (sniff) why did u just hide it from me ahh?? Why have u made me so weak for you?😭 just tell me how will i live without you HOW?! 😭 No i can't ask u anything i just can't. How will i bear it when u will tell me about your and Bogum's life, your date, your lover, your boyfriend!! 😭😭 no i can't bear that pain I'm not so strong baby bear. Better (sniff) I'll try not to talk to u.. Yeah(sniff) It'll be easier than hearing about u and Bogum's relationship from your mouth. Right(sniff) I'll try to pull myself away from you baby bear😭😭 away from you😭😭"-
Jungkook was mumbling alone in a whispered tone while crying his heart out.🥺

On the other hand, tear drops were continuously falling from taehyung's eyes too. His precious tears and falling water from shower were getting mixed with each other. He was also crying nonstop while sitting on the floor under the shower.

Taehyung's thought~~
"Idiot! Idiot! Idiot taehyung. U r a fool. U r so fvcking stupid kim taehyung. U didn’t even realise anything for once. Bogumie hyung is right. Kookie really likes Lisa. He didn’t talk to me for once😭. He slept on his bed also😭. He doesn’t need me now 😭. Didn’t even talk to me for Once 😭. Didn’t even call me baby bear once,😭 he is automatically pulling himself away from me. Why wouldn’t he! Cause he is with lisa. I'm nobody.  U r nobody kim taehyung 😭. U r so selfish kookie so selfish! 😭selfish enough to forget someone in just one day.😭 i hate you kookie i hate you😭😭"