Part- 43💜

(WELL, GET READY LOVIES....😏😏)

💥💥

And then he again leaned towards taehyung's lips for another breathtaking kiss and taehyung also welcomed him gladly responding to that loving kiss while wrapping his hands around the Other's neck......❤️❤️

And within a minute the kiss turned out a heated one. Taehyung was lying on the comfy bed while Jungkook was on top of him grabbing the other's neck along with the jawline and kissing him pouring out his heart into it.😚

Jungkook tilted his head in 45° angle while sucking those juicy pair so hard and grinding his body forward and backward on taehyung's soft body just to deepen the kiss. 😚

Taheyung also wrapped his long, slender hands around Jungkook's neck while moving his lips with jungkook in a perfect synch.

Jungkook tried to enter his tongue inside taehyung's mouth but taehyung at first didn't let him to do it just to tease him.

But Jungkook was too impatient to wait. He bit taehyung's lower lip a little more harshly making Taheyung moaned.

"Ahhh uhmm"-
As soon as taehyung parted his lips jungkook shoot his thick, wet tongue inside the other's mouth to explore his love's sweet wet cavern with love.

"Aghmm mmhhh"-
Taehyung couldn't stop himself from moaning as jungkook's tongue was doing wonder inside his mouth.

Jungkook didn't miss to explore any single part of the other's mouth by his skillful tongue. Taehyung also didn't restrain himself and he also started to kiss back using his tongue.

Both of their tongues were playing and lapping on each other. But jungkook was undoubtedly the dominating one.

Taehyung unconsciously ran his slender fingers along Jungkook's black hair locks while jungkook's hands made their way down to taheyung's waist and grabbed his slim waist passionately while kissing him madly.😚

When Taehyung took his tongue Out just too kiss Jungkook, jungkook took the chance and sucked taehyung's whole tongue pouring it into his mouth.

Taheyung flinched for a moment and tugged the Other's hair getting the sudden amazing feeling. His movement stopped for a while but he didn't pull back his tongue inside his mouth rather let jungkook do his marvelous job.

Jungkook kept sucking taehyung's tongue while his both lips were brushing on it.

Both of their bodies were getting hot to hotter with every passing second. Their intimate kiss had already made them aroused. Taehyung could already feel that jungkook's haπd member was poking on his crotch.

After some more minutes they broke the kiss to inhale some fresh oxygen.

Taehyung's eyes were still closed and hands tugged on Jungkook's black hair locks. And Jungkook clutching taehyung's waist in his grip enough tightly while his lower body part along with his erected member was pressing on taehyung's semi erected member.

breaking the kiss taehyung was panting heavily with closed eyes while his chest was going up and down drawing jugkook's lustful attention. When Taehyung's mind started to become a little stable because of that most heated and passionate kiss he had ever had exactly on that moment he felt that jungkook was placing some wet kisses along his jawline which made his mind hazy to blank.

He opened his eyes in a snap and his mind became covered with nervousness seeing Jungkook moving further than just Kiss.😚

"Kookhh ahmm"-
Taehyung was about to say something but couldn't form a proper sentence as Jungkook's wet kisses on his bare skin was making him breathless.