Part- 13💜

After almost 15 minutes, Jungkook reached their dorm room. Jungkook was so submerged in his thought that it took almost 3X more time to reach him his room.

Only one topic was spinning in his brain and mind and that was "do I love my baby bear!? Is it really love!? Is it true!? Is this what love is!?"

All those questions were continuously running in his mind.

Entering into their small room, Jungkook's two doe eyes were searching for a certain person.

Jungkook found that taehyung was lying on the bed spreading his both hands on his both side like a T-shape. One third of his legs were hanging out of the bed.

Jungkook silently put his bag on the chair and stepped towards taehyung's bed.

Jungkook's eyes stopped roaming seeing taehyung. His gaze just got stuck on him.

Jungkook stopped coming near to taehyung's bed. He felt some weird kind of feelings seeing taehyung in that condition. A cold shiver ran through his spine which made him having goosebumps.

Taehyung's white shirt was wet due to sweat. By this Some parts of his chest and abdomen were clearly visible. At the end of the day taehyung was feeling a little bit tiredness. Because of that he was panting also. His chest was moving up and down frequently.

Jungkook was staring at him like he doesn't even know how to take his eyes away.🙈

Jungkook's eyes unknowingly started observing taehyung's body.

Taehyung's body was lying on the bed as if the most perfect and most beautiful petal of a purple tulip was fallen on sand. Some sweat drops were shinning on his forehead. Sweat drops were rolling down through his Adam's apple to his neck.

Jungkook's eyes got widened when they fell on a particular part of taehyung's semi wet body. Taehyung's cute pink n!pples were clearly visible through his wet white shirt. For the 1st time jungkook was observing this view. Taehyung's eyes were closed which was giving more perfection to this tempting scene.

Jungkook gulped seeing this hot side of his cute, bubbly baby bear all of a sudden.

Taehyung's that view was making jungkook nervous from inside. His breathing was getting heavier.

Jungkook was moving his body towards taehyung's. His face was leaning towards taehyung's face. Jungkook was staring at taehyung's mole on his lower lips. He loved that a lot. Unconsciously He was going closer to taehyung's face. Jungkook's gaze was fixed on taehyung's beautiful lips and the perfect mole on it. Jungkook's lips were now about to touch taehyung's lips. Their lips were just inches apart. They were so close to each other that taehyung's breath was touching on Jungkook's face. And in the same way Jungkook's breath also touched on taehyung's face. jungkook was about to touch taehyung's lips by his lips but as soon as taehyung felt someone's breath on his face he immediately opened his eyes. Opening his eyes taehyung found that it was none other than Jungkook who was leaning on him. Jungkook's lips were exactly an inch away from his lips. taehyung became surprised seeing that position opening his eyes.

"Ughh! Kookie!! Wh-wha-what are u doing!?"-
Taehyung asked jungkook blinking his eyes in surprise.

" ugh!huhhh!"-
Jungkook finally realised what he was gonna do. He was still leaning on taehyung. Jungkook immediately got up and sat on the bed beside taehyung. He was cursing Himself in his mind for his behaviour.

Taehyung got up and sat on the bed beside jungkook. He was still confused about Jungkook's behaviour.

"What were u doing kookie? "-
Taehyung asked with confusion looking at jungkook.

" um-umm ac-actually i- i was checking that u r alright or not. U were lying on the bed without taking shower. U must be so tired. That-that's why i-i was just checking u"-
After thinking a lot jungkook found an excuse and told it to taehyung avoiding eye contact with him.

Taehyung became dumbfounded hearing Jungkook.

Taehyung's thought~~
"Kookie was checking that I'm fine or not leaning towards my lips!! Is it really!!?? Uffff what am i even thinking! As kookie said it that means it is the reason."

Taehyung found it unusual but then he forced his brain to accept that what Jungkook was saying is true instead of his own thoughts.

They used to trust each other blindly for no reason. May be habitually that trust grew in themselves for each other cause they were fated to meet, fated to stay together, fated to make friendship and perhaps fated to make LOVE also......(Let's see😜😜)

💜If you like the chapter then please let me know through the comments.💜

💜Please ignore all my grammatical and spelling mistakes. Thank you all.💜