Part- 39💜

It was 6:00 pm 🕕 in the evening. The sun was about to take a bath in the deep sea. 🌅 the light was fading away and darkness started to cover everything. Birds Were also in hurry to return to their near ones in their home. Gentle Wind was blowing. There was a peaceful silence everywhere.

The presence of that peaceful environment was also in taehyung's and Jungkook's little room.

Taehyung and Jungkook Were lying on taehyung's small bed. Taehyung was sleeping peacefully and snoring softly while placing his head on the manly chest of Jungkook. Jungkook also wrapped his left hand around taehyung's body to hold him tightly in his embrace. 🤗Jungkook was caressing taehyung's soft hair with his left hand and taehyung was peacefully sleeping as if there's nothing to worry about as long as he is inside those strong arms.

Jungkook was awake. He was searching for some romantic ways to propose someone on Google. 😁 he was continuously thinking that how to do it perfectly so that taehyung likes it and undoubtedly he was so nervous.😥

--FLASHBACK--

After sharing a hot kiss in the afternoon, taehyung was about to study as their 2nd year final exam was so close. This was the last exam of their college life and It's a board exam also. So naturally taehyung will try his best to do well in this exam as he is an attentive, studies and serious student.

Jungkook was following taehyung like a lost puppy while taehyung was scolding him for not studying enough though there was few days left for Their exam.

But Jungkook suddenly picked up taehyung from the floor in a bridal style and took him Towards taehyung's bed and placed him gently on it leaving a taehyung in shock. He then slided Himself down under the blanket and also covered taehyung with the same one.

After trying a lot he convinced taehyung saying that in the evening they both will study together and he promised that he'll study hard for this exam. He also added that they had just came back from the college so they're tired now. That's why they should take some rest now and after having a short sleep they'll study together. Though it was not easy to convince taehyung but Jungkook somehow did that by his effort and managed taehyung to sleep.

--FLASHBACK ENDS--

Actually he did that so that he can prepare himself personally for proposing taehyung. Like he was searching some ways to propose someone and that was also a part of his preparation. 😂 he also ordered an exclusive diamond ring through online that he just got few minutes ago.💍

So if taehyung would have been awake, he couldn’t do all these that's why he made taehyung to sleep to make it easier for him.😂

After searching a lot he found literally a speech to propose someone and decided that he'll say all those lines while proposing taehyung or u can say deliver those lines to taehyung.😂 So he hurriedly started to memorize the speech like a nursery kid.😅

It's been 6:30 pm and finally taehyung started to move. As soon as taehyung's body started to move jungkook hid the box that contained the precious diamond ring 💍 in the pocket of his sweatpants and locked his phone so that taehyung can't see anything.

"Ughmm ummm"-
Taehyung released some faded sound from his mouth which sounded more like mo@ns and was enough to make Jungkook turned on.

Jungkook pulled taehyung closed to his chest and fixed his gaze at that beautiful creation right in his own embrace.🤗

"Good evening my baby bear!"-🥰
Jungkook greeted and immediately placed his lips on the pouty lips of the other's. 😚

Taehyung's eyes were still closed before realising anything he felt the sweet touch of Jungkook's lips.